If you are finding a way to get BritBox on Smart TV devices. Then you are in the right spot, in this article, we will gonna guide you, on how can you install, activate, and use the BritBox streaming service on your Smart TV.
Aside from installing the app, if you have an Amazon Prime Video subscription, you can add BritBox as an add-on to the Amazon Prime Video app. However, using the specific Britbox app will give you more features and a better streaming experience.
What is BritBox Streaming Service?
BritBox is a UK-based on-demand subscription video streaming service, that streams movies and TV shows from BBC & ITV networks. BritBox also offers a free trial to its new members.
After getting the paid membership, you can access your favorite movies and TV shows across different devices, including Android, IOS devices, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick TV, Roku, Smart TVs, and many many more devices.
So, in the intro of BritBox, we will discuss, how to install BritBox on Smart TV, how to Find BritBox, and how can we stream content on BritBox on Smart TV devices.
So, let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
How to Get BritBox on Smart TV
To get BritBox on Smart TV devices, you have to Install the BritBox app on your Smart TV. This way you can access the BritBox content on your Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Firestick, and Google TV.
How To Install Britbox On Google TV
So this method works for Chromecast with Google TV and other related Google TV devices. It may or may not work on an older version of Chromecast or Google TV devices. So follow the instructions to get BritBox on Google TV:
- First of all, turn on your Google TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Next, you have to navigate to the Apps tab on your Google TV. To do that, Tap on the right button on your Google TV remote 3 times. Make sure you are on the Apps tab.
- Once you are on the Apps tab, press the down button 3 times on your Google TV Remote.
- Press the select button and type BritBox using the arrow buttons on the Google TV remote. Once you type BritBox in the search bar, select the search button.
- After that again click on the Select button to install the BritBox app on your Google Chromecast TV. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, click the Home button on the Google TV remote.
You can access BritBox on Google TV on the home screen via Amazon Prime. Just log in to your BritBox account and start streaming content on Google TV using BritBox. So that’s how you can install BritBox on Google TV.
How to Install BritBox on Firestick
So the installation of BritBox on any Firestick device is pretty straightforward, the process is almost automatic, so just follow the procedure to get started:
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick device and it has an active stable internet connection.
- Once you are on the Firestick home screen, use your Firestick remote to navigate toward Find>>Search. Use the on-screen keyboard and type BritBox in the search bar, just like we did on the Google TV above.
- Click the Install button on your Firestick device, via Firestick remote. Wait for the installation to complete, once completed, you can directly open the BritBox app by clicking on the Open button.
How to Find BritBox on Firestick
Once the installation process is successfully completed. You can access BritBox by using Amazon Prime video. Just follow the procedure to find BritBox on Firestick:
- On your Firestick, select Amazon Prime Video.
- Now by using your Firestcik remote, scroll down to Prime Video channels.
- Now scroll to the right, until you see BritBox.
After that, if you try to click on any title, it will ask for a subscription. You can also start your BritBox 7-day free trial, by clicking on the Start 7-Day Free Trial button on your Firestick device.
How to Sideload BritBox on Firestick Using Downloader
Please remember that the BritBox app is only available for limited regions. Those regions include the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, Denmark, and some other European regions. If your region is not included in these regions.
Then you might not be able to get the BritBox app on your Firestick device. But, you can sideload the BritBox app on Firestick using a downloader. This is the only choice left for you.
To do that, just follow the procedure:
- First things first, set up the Downloader app on a Firestick device. Just open the Amazon app store on your Firestick search for Downloader and install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
- After installing the Downloader app on your Firestick device, open the Downloader app.
- In the Downloader app address field, type the BritBox app URL, [https://rb.gy/va87wi]. And click on the Go button below.
- Now, wait for the APK file to the downloader, once the APK is downloaded, click on the Install button to start the installation process. (If it asks for permission to Install APK from unknown resources, just click on the Allow button to continue the process)
- After installation click on the Open button, and start using BritBox on your Firestick device.
So that’s how you can install BritBox using Downloader on Firestick.
Other Smart TV Installation Guides
- How to Install Apps on Toshiba Smart TV?
- How to Install UC Browser on Android TV?
- How to Install Downloader App on Android TV?
If your BritBox app is not working, make sure to update your Smart TV, and try connecting to other wifi networks. If the problem remains, give your Firestick device a restart.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.