BoardPro provides nonprofits and small businesses with board management software for small enterprises. With its user-friendly interface, you create agendas for meetings, assemble board packs, take minutes, send actions, and safely store files.
But BoradPro is a paid software and you will need to buy their subscription. But not after this, because in this guide, we will assist you to get BoardPro Free trial for 30 days free of cost without a credit card.
How to Get BoardPro Free Trial?
To get started with BoardPro, just follow these instructions:
- Open the BoardPro Official Website on your browser.
- And from there click on the Try for Free button.
- Next fill in the required information, name, phone number, and other details. Then click on the Try for Free button to continue.
- Next, click on the Activate My Account button.
- Now fill out your organization details and finally click on the Start Trial button.
Eventually, your BoardPro free trial has been started and you can do your favorable task on the platform for 30 days. And you also don’t have to worry about anything. Once your free trial period ends, you will not be charged for any amount.
How to Cancel BoardPro Subscription?
If you have an active BoardPro subscription and you want to cancel it. Here’s how you can cancel BoardPro subscription:
- Login to your BoardPro account.
- Scroll till the end of the website and click on the Contact option.
- You will be redirected to the BoardPro Contact page. Where you have to enter your name, mail, and message.
- In the message field write “REQUEST TO CANCEL BOARDPRO SUBSCRIPTION“.
- And click on the Get in Touch button.
Wait until you get a response from their side. Once received, they will ask for further information. And once the information has been verified they will cancel your BoardPro subscription. Alternatively, you can also send them a cancelation request on their email email@example.com.
After canceling the BoardPro subscription, you will surely find the BoardPro alternatives platform. So here are some of the best BoardPro alternatives:
- Nasdaq Boardvantage
Other Free Trial Guides
- How to Get Bally Sports Free Trial?
- How to Get Power Train Sports Free Trial?
- How to Get BambooHR Free Trial?
- How to Get Intentwise Free Trial?
- How to Get Brain.fm Free Trial?
So now you know how to start your own BoardPro free trial. We hope you like this content and if you have any type of query related to this content, leave a comment down. We will answer your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do I need to provide credit card details during my BoardPro free trial?
No, you don’t need to provide it, or either the BoardPro will ask for your credit card information. Just fill out the necessary organization and account details, and that’s enough to start the BoardPro free trial.
Q2. Does the BoardPro free trial have some limitations?
No, there are no limitations on the BoardPro free trial. The free trial works just like the enterprise version works.
Q3. How to Cancel BoardPro free trial?
BoardPro will not ask for any credit card information while signing up for a free trial. So, there’s no option to cancel the free trial. If you have a subscription plan active, then you will need to cancel your BoardPro subscription, if you don’t want to continue the BoardPro subscription.
Q4. BoardPro Pricing
BoardPro comes with 3 plans, Essentials [$165/month], Premium [$275/month], and Ultimate [$440/month].
Q5. How can I delete the BoardPro account?
You can delete your BoardPro account, open the BoardPro website, and find out their support mailing address. Send them a request to delete your account. They will ask for confirmation and once confirmed, they will permanently delete your BoardPro account.