BambooHR is an applicant tracking system, payroll, time tracking, employee engagement, and more all-in-one human resources information system (HRIS).
The BambooHR Advantage plan starts at $8.75 & the Essentials plan starts at $5.52. If you are new to the BambooHR platform then you can sign up for the BambooHR free trial and get free access to BambooHR software for free. This will give you enough time to try out all the BambooHR features.
Let’s see how to sign up for the BambooHR free trial and start taking advantage of this software.
What is BambooHR Software?
BambooHR can handle all of a small or medium-sized business’s human resource needs. HR managers can use the software to handle every part of an employee’s life cycle, from hiring to onboarding to payroll.
It is simple to use, comes with many pre-made templates, and offers well-organized workflows that look good. It keeps all employee information in one place so that managers, HR professionals, and employees can easily access it.
Does BambooHR have a Free Trial?
Yes, BambooHR has a free trial available for new users, if you are new to this platform and want to try out BambooHR features, you can easily do that via BambooHR free trial. Which gives you enough time to dive into its features and working procedure.
How to Get BambooHR Free Trial?
Follow these steps to start your BambooHR free trial.
2. Next you have to provide the required information, like name, email, company name, phone number, and country.
3. Once all the information is filled, click on the Get Free Trial button.
4. After that, it will ask you to enter the BambooHR Domain and password for your account. Then click on the Generate Your Account button.
5. Wait for your BambooHR account until it displays the button We’re Ready. Click on that We’re Ready! button.
After that it will redirect you to the login screen, just provide your login details and after that, your BambooHR 7-day free trial will be started.
How to Cancel BambooHR Subscription?
If you have an active BambooHR free trial, then there’s no need to cancel the free trial. After the BambooHR free trial expires, you will not be charged for the subscription as BambooHR will not ask for any payment information for the free trial.
If you have an active BambooHR subscription and you want to cancel BambooHR subscription. You can do that by following the steps below:
1. On your browser, go to your BambooHR domain and log in to your BambooHR account.
2. After logging in to your account, click on the settings gear icon.
3. Using the left-side menu, click on the Billing option under Account settings.
4. In the Billing section, click on the gear icon and select the Cancel BambooHR Products option from the drop-down.
5. Next select the cancelation date, and reason for canceling the BambooHR subscription. Finally, click on the Submit button.
After that, your BambooHR subscription will be canceled on the selected cancelation date. You will not be charged for the next subscription until you resume your subscription manually.
As you have seen, how easy is it to sign up for the BambooHR free trial? The good thing about the BambooHR free trial is it does not ask for any credit card information. Just fill out the required information and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the BambooHR Free Trial?
You can easily access the BambooHR free trial by going to the BambooHR website, clicking on the Free Trial option, and providing the required information.
What happens when my BambooHR free trial expires?
When your BambooHR free trial expires, you will not use the BambooHR software, the software will show you a message to subscribe to the BambooHR Advantage or Essential plan.