Brain.fm is a focused music app, that is especially famous for its wide variety of focus music. It’s especially science-backed music that changes your brain wave patterns and helps you to get better in focus, improve sleep, relax, and meditate.
The Brain.fm is a paid music listening app and requires a paid subscription to keep listening to music. The good thing is that there’s a Brain.fm free trial available. By availing users can get free access to Brain.fm music list.
Brain.fm Subscription Price
If you want to know the prices of Brain.fm subscriptions plan, here’s the complete details of that:
How to Get Brain.fm Free Trial?
To get started with Brain.fm free trial access, follow these instructions:
- Head towards Brain.fm Official website using your web browser.
- On the website homepage, click on the Try Brain.fm for Free button.
- Next enter your name, mail address, and password. Click the Create Account Button to move forward.
- After that, it will ask you to choose an option. Select your desired option.
- Next, you will be asked to choose the plan. Now you have two choices.
- 14-Day Brain.fm Free Trial
- 7-Day Brain.fm Free Trial
- After selecting the plan, click on the Start Free Trial option.
- Now provide your payment information and click on the Save Payment information button to continue.
After that your brain.fm free trial will be started and you can enjoy listening to your favourite focus music on Brianly.fm platform for free for 14 days. After 14 days you will be charged $69.99 for Brain.fm Annual Plan.
How to Cancel Brain.fm Subscription or Free Trial Plan?
If you don’t want to continue with the Brain.fm platform. Then be sure to cancel your free trial. Otherwise, once the free trial period ends, you will be charged for the subscription automatically. So here’s how you can cancel Brain.fm subscription or free trial:
- Open Brain.fm website and log in to your account.
- Click on your Brain.fm profile icon. Select the Account option from the drop-down list.
- And there you will see your currently active Brain.fm Subscription or free trial plan.
- Click on the Cancel button.
After that, your Brain.fm free trial or subscription plan will be canceled. And you won’t be charged for a subscription plan automatically.
How to Cancel Brain.fm Subscription on Android?
If you happened to start your Brain.fm subscription using Brain.fm app for Android. Then the above method will not work and you have to cancel your Brain.fm subscription from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your Profile icon and select the Manage Subscriptions & Payments option.
- Then again select the Subscription option.
- From there search for the Brain.fm subscription plan.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Brain.fm Subscription on iOS?
If you have started your Brain.fm subscription using Brain.fm app for iOS. Then the above method will not work and you have to cancel your Brain.fm subscription from the App Store.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Then select the Subscriptions option.
- In the Subscriptions option search for the Brain.fm subscription.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
You can choose from alternative platforms, if you don’t like the Brain.fm services. These platforms are the best platforms just like Brain.fm, and offer a free trial option.
- Calmy Leon
- Splice Music
- Noises Online
- Focus Playlist
Now you can easily be able to enjoy listening to your focus music on Brain.fm platform. Brain.fm has over 1000+ focus music to match your interest and choose from. If you like the Brain.fm platform then you can continue the subscription. Otherwise, you can cancel anytime you want.
Alternatively, if you encounter an issue while canceling your Brain.fm free trial or subscription plan. You can reach out to Brain.fm support team and message them at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
After canceling your Brain.fm subscription you can also delete your Brain.fm account if you don’t want to use the service again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Brain.fm app free?
Yes, when you first sign up for Brain.fm the standard 3-day free trial will be activated. Which will give you a limited music list. While the 14 days Brain.fm free trial gives you access to all the music lists.
How to Get Brain.fm 7 days free trial?
To start your Brain.fm 7 days free trial, open the Brain.fm website, click on the Free Trial option, enter your details, and select the 7-day free trial option, and after providing payment details. Your Brain.fm 7 days free trial will be activated.