Have you recently started out your online business and want to increase your business sales, in that case, you’ll need a powerful tool to automate your business process to drive more sales. Intentwise is an online automation tool that provides you with valuable stats, analysis, and data.
Don’t worry, you can still use the Intentwise tool, thanks to the Intentwise free trial. Which lets you use their premium features for free of cost. Like AI-Powerd ads optimization, analytics tools, and much more. Let’s see how we can start our Intentwise free trial.
How to Start an Intentwise Free Trial?
Intentwise offers a two-week or 14-day free trial for its new members. But keep in mind the free trial is only valid for new users. So if you already bought their subscription then you are not eligible for their free trial.
- Just open your web browser and open the Intentwise website.
- On the website click on the Start a Free Trial button.
- Next, you have to provide your email address, and password and also select your interest from the drop-down menu and click on the Create Account button.
- Next, it will ask for you to give access to your Amazon Account, simply click on the Login With Amazon button.
- Next, make sure to check your Amazon Account details and click on the Allow button to give access to Intentwise.
- After that, you have to Select and Add your linked Amazon Accounts to Intentwise.
And that’s it. You have successfully started your Intentwise 14-day free trial without the need for any credit card. Now you can use the platform for 14 days, after the trial period ends, your API and data analytics will stop showing up on the Intentwise platform.
Then you will have to take a look into one of their paid plans. There are three plans on the Intentwise platform. The Intentwise Ad Optimizer starts at $500, while for the Intentwise Analytics and Agencies & Manufacturing Rep Firms plan you have to contact them.
How to Convert & Upgrade Your Intentwise Free Trial?
If you’d like the platform and want to stick to it for long terms, then you should have converted & upgraded your Intetwise free trial to a paid one. Just follow these steps to convert and upgrade your free Intentwise account to a paid one:
- Open the Intentwise website, and make sure to log in to your Intentwise account.
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the right-hand side to open the Menu.
- From the list of options, select the Profile Settings option from there.
- Next click the billing section and from there click on the Add Credit Card option.
- Complete the payment and hit the Subscribe button.
After that, your Intentwise free trial account will be converted to a paid one. And you enjoy more benefits on the Intentwise platform.
How to Cancel Intentwise Free Trial or Subscription?
If you don’t want to continue on the platform and want to cancel Intentwise free trial or subscription. First of all, there is no need to cancel the Intetwise free trial, because the free trial will automatically canceled at the end of the trial period.
- Login to your Intentwise account, and click on the horizontal lines.
- From the options, select the last option Profile Settings.
- And then in the billing section, you can see all the subscription info.
- Simply click on the Cancel Subscription button to terminate your Intentwise subscription.
Alternatively, you can fill Intentwise Exit Survey Form. In this way, the subscription will also be terminated once you have provided and filled in all the details on the Exit Survey form.
No doubt Intentwise free trial really makes a difference in pushing starting your business. Make sure to try out the Intentwise platform. The Intetnwise platform provides API connection to many retail sites out there, like Amazon, and Instacart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Intentwise offer a free trial?
Yes, there is a 14-day free trial available on the Intentwise platform. Which lets you give unlimited access to API connection and analytics tools.