As Toshiba Smart TV has a Google Play store for installing apps depending on your need. If an app is not available on Toshiba Smart TV, then you can install it pretty straightforwardly.
So, let us see How can we install apps on Toshiba Smart TV?
Install Apps on Toshiba Smart TV
Unlike any other smart tv brand, Toshiba Smart TV uses a variety of operating systems, including Android OS, Google OS, and Fire OS. Even though these OSs come with plenty of useful pre-installed apps. But, still, if you want to install the app on Toshiba Smart TV, then read this article till the end to know how can you do that.
So let’s explore how can we install any preferred app on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Install Apps on Toshiba Android TV
So, follow the procedure listed below to get started:
- Turn on your Toshiba Smart TV, and also make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Simply, click on the Apps icon on the Toshiba Smart TV home.
- Next, click on the Get More apps at the bottom of the screen, this will open the Google Play Store on your Toshiba Smart TV.
- Click on the Search icon, and type the app name you want to install.
- Once you have found the app that you want, select the app and click on the Install button to begin app installation. As the whole process is automatic, you don’t have to do anything manually. Just sit back and relax until the app is finished installing.
- Once the app has been installed, navigate toward the Toshiba Smart TV home screen and click the Open app button. Now you have successfully installed your custom app on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Install Apps on Toshiba Google TV
- Start your Toshiba Smart TV, and make sure it is connected to an active internet connection.
- Head towards the Toshiba Google TV home screen and click on the App section.
- Next, select the Search icon and type the name of your preferred app you want to install.
- Once you have found the required app, click on the Install button to install the app on your Toshiba Google TV.
- Once the app installation is finished, click on the Open button to launch the installed app.
How to Install Apps on Toshiba Fire TV
- Turn on your smart tv, and make sure it has an active internet connection.
- First of all, click on the Home button on your Toshiba Fire TV, and then click on Find>>Search.
- Type the name of the app you want to install on your Toshiba Fire TV.
- Click on the Search button on your remote and give this a second, until the searching is finished.
- Next, select the app and click on the Get & Download button to start the app installation.
Once the app is downloaded and installed go back to the home screen and search for the app icon, once you found the app icon click on app icon to launch it.
What to Do if Toshiba Smart TV apps not Working?
If your Toshiba Smart TV apps not working, then you should try out these fixes, these might resolve your issue if it’s not related to hardware.
- Update your Toshiba Smart TV
- Restart your Toshiba Smart TV
- Soft Reset Toshiba Smart TV
- Reset Toshiba Smart TV
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.