Like Amazon Prime, Amazon Kids is also a streaming platform that provides streaming content, games, and videos but especially for kids under the age of 12 years. Like other streaming platform out there, Amazon Kids also provide 1 Month Free Trial, which is enough to judge the content on Amazon Kids.
But if you happened to find out another streaming platform, or you don’t like the Amazon Kids premium subscription, you can cancel Amazon Kids Plus subscription or Free Trial. One thing more to mention here, Amazon Kids’ price is $2.99/month for a monthly based subscription, but if you go with a yearly based subscription, then you have to pay $83/year.
Coming back to the topic, this article will assist you in canceling your Amazon Kids Plus Subscription. So let’s dig deep dive into it.
How can you cancel your Amazon Kids Plus Subscription/Free Trial?
In case you don’t know, you can cancel your Amazon Kids Plus Subscription using 2 methods. One method is to use Parent Dashboard, while the other one is by using the Amazon app. So let us explain, these two methods in detail.
Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription using Parent Dashboard
For this, you have to log in to your Amazon Parent Dashboard. Amazon Parent Dashboard gives you full stats of your Kids. What are they watching? But you can also apply time limitations and other limitations to your Kid’s account. So just follow these steps to cancel your Amazon Kids Plus subscription:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to Amazon Parent Dashboard, and use the correct login details to log in to your Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Click on the dropdown option labeled Account & Lists.
- From the list of options, choose Manage Amazon Kids Plus Subscription.
- Choose Amazon Kids+ from the list of subscriptions, and click on the button labeled Cancel Subscription.
- Select the Reason for Canceling (you can choose any reason), and finally click on Confirm and your Amazon Kids Plus subscription will be terminated.
Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription using Amazon App
As already mentioned above, you have 2 methods to cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription. Just follow these steps:
- Launch the Amazon app on your smartphone and use the correct login credentials to log in to your Amazon account.
- Tap on your Profile icon, and a list of options will be opened.
- From that list of options, click on Membership & Subscription.
- Choose Amazon Kids from the options.
- After that, click on Cancel Amazon Kids Subscription.
- Now you have to enter the reason for cancelation (you can choose any reason).
- After putting the reason for canceling, it will again ask for confirmation.
- Again click on Continue to Cancel.
- Again, if you happen to change your decision, you can reverse the changes, and continue your subscription. For that just click on Keep my Subscription.
So many people ask this question, Can I Still be Able to Access Amazon Kids Plus Account After Canceling the Subscription? The answer is Yes. In fact, these rules apply to all types of streaming platforms. You still have access to the account after canceling the subscription, till the end date of the subscription.
Another famous question regarding this is: Can you Get a Refund if you cancel your Amazon Kids Plus Subscription? The answer is no Amazon Kids plus did not offer any refund.