Pure Flix also known as Greate American Pure Flix is a well-reputed and well-established Christian film production company. Pure Flix offers more than 1,200 Plus titles of streaming content. Pure Flix is very popular with many families due to its variety of content.
The prices and quality of Pure Flix make it stand out well in the market. There may be some instances, where someone has an active Pure Flix subscription and wants to cancel Pure Flix subscription.
If you are among them and searching for how can you stop your Great American Pure Flix subscription, you are in the right spot. In this guide, we will explain how can we cancel your Pure Flix subscription step-by-step.
Why Cancel Pure Flix Subscription?
There are many reasons why an individual has to cancel their Pure Flix subscription. Maybe you’ve found an alternative platform to Pure Flix and want to shift. Maybe your finances are going down, and you don’t have time to watch Pure Flix. Contrary to it, there are many other general reasons behind terminating Pure Flix’s subscription.
How to Cancel Pure Flix Subscription?
To cancel your Pure Flix subscription, there are a few options. Which method you select will depend on which platform you subscribed to.
1. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on Browser
If you’ve subscribed to the Pure Flix subscription directly through the Pure Flix website, then this process works for you. Here’s the instructions you can follow up to terminate your membership:
- To start the process open your web browser and head towards the Pure Flix website.
- Log in to your Pure Flix account.
- Click on your Pure Flix profile and then hit the My Account option from the drop-down list.
- Using the left-side menu, select the Manage Billing option.
- Then select the Cancel My Subscription option.
- Hit the Confirm option to confirm the cancelation.
Once you complete the process, you will shortly receive a mail that confirms that your Pure Flix subscription has been canceled. If you are having an issue with canceling your Pure Flix subscription, then the below method might help you.
2. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription via Email
Alternatively, you can also use the email method contrary to the browser method. This method also works just like the above method. The real difference is that if you want to cancel your Pure Flix subscription without logging in, or for instance, you don’t remember your Pure Flix subscription then it makes more sense to use this method.
- Open your mailing account on your browser.
- Hit the Compose button. And start writing the required details.
- First of all, put the following text in the Subject field.
“I WANT TO CANCEL MY PURE FLIX SUBSCRIPTION”
- While in the Message body, provide the necessary information of your Pure Flix account. Include details such as email, phone number, username, and other information.
- Also, provide a valid reason for canceling services.
- Now, when everything is done, send the mail to the Pure Flix Support Team [email@example.com].
Now wait for a confirmation mail from the Pure Flix team. And once you receive the mail, your Pure Flix subscription has been canceled at that time. If you don’t receive any message from the Pure Flix team you can directly call them at 1-855-797-960.
3. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on Android
If you have subscribed to Pure Flix subscription through Pure Flix app on your Android device. Then you will need to cancel your Pure Flix subscription through the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your Gmail Profile icon.
- Select the Payments and Subscriptions option.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Find the Pure Flix app through the list.
- Tap on Cancel Pure Flix Subscription.
4. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on iPhone & iPad
If you are using an iOS device and get your Pure Flix on the App Store, then the process is different.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your Apple ID Profile icon.
- Select the Subscription option.
- Find the Pure Flix app there.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on Paypal
If you have selected the Pay with PayPal option while subscribing to Pure Flix subscription. Then you need to cancel your Pure Flix subscription through the PayPal app or website.
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
- Hit the Payments tab.
- Hit the Manage Automatic Payments option.
- Just right below the Automatic Payments tab, Select the Pure Flix app subscription.
- Hit the Cancel Recurring Payment option.
6. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on Roku
If you want to cancel your Pure Flix subscription through a Roku device:
- Turn on your Roku device.
- From your Roku device home screen, hover over the Pure Flix app.
- Press the (*) button on your Roku device remote.
- Select the Manage Subscription from the options.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option and hit OK.
While the above method only works, if you are in front of your Roku device. If you are in a remote location and want to cancel your subscription to your Roku device, then you can do that on the Roku Device website.
- On your device launch the browser app.
- Head towards my.roku.com.
- Login to your Roku account.
- Select the My Account option.
- And under My Account, hit the Manage Subscription option.
- Find the Pure Flix app and hit the Cancel Pure Flix subscription option.
7. Cancel Pure Flix Subscription on Amazon Firestick TV
If you are using Amazon Firestick TV and you have subscribed to Pure Flix subscription through Amazon Fire Stick device, then you have to cancel the subscription through Amazon Fire Stick TV device.
- On your Amazon Firestick TV device home screen, select the Settings option.
- Then select the Account & Profile Settings.
- Now go down to the Prime Video option.
- In the Prime Video option, select the Prime Video Channel Subscriptions option.
- You will be redirected to your Amazon Subscriptions page.
- Where you have all your Amazon subscriptions.
- Find the Pure Flix app and hit the Cancel Subscription option.
What Service should I try after canceling Pure Flix?
So you have finally, said goodbye to Pure Flix services. Now, what next? What service you can try after Pure Flix? You can try out Crave TV, Varsity TV, and the Vix Plus platform. Which are similar to Pure Flix and also provide free trial options.
Don’t forget that, if you ever stuck into an issue, while canceling your Pure Flix subscription on your respective platform. You can get help from the Pure Flix Help Center. Always check your mail inbox after canceling your subscription, if you don’t receive any cancelation mail. Then most probably your subscription has not terminated yet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Pure Flix refund me after canceling my Pure Flix subscription?
No there is no refund upon canceling your Pure Flix subscription. If you forget to cancel your Pure Flix subscription and get charged for the next subscription, there are no refunds according to the Pure Flix policy.
Can I pause my Pure Flix subscription?
No, there is no hold or pause option available on Pure Flix after you subscribe to Pure Flix subscription. You either continue or cancel their subscription.
How can I update my Pure Flix payment method?
Pure Flix allows you to update your payment methods. Just follow these steps:
1. Login to your Pure Flix account.
2. Click on the My Account option.
3. Then select the Billing section.
4. And select the Payment information option.
5. Under Payment information, click on Update Payment information option.
6. Update your payment information.
7. Finally, click on the Save Payment information option.
Can I remove my card from Pure Flix?
No, you can’t remove your credit card from Pure Flix, but you can update the payment information of your Pure Flix account.