Cricut Acess is an online tool for creative people to create stunning designs, cards, and labels with their creativity.
If you already using a Cricut Paid subscription and are disappointed by the features, or just want to cancel Cricut Access Subscription for other reasons.
What is Cricut?
Like other designing tools, Cricut has simple yet powerful tools, design layouts, design templates, images, fonts, and much more for users to show off their creativity and design something new and exciting.
But some of its tools need a Premium plan to access them. So you may need an active paid subscription to access them.
How to Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on Web Browser?
If you are on a Desktop PC, you can easily cancel your Cricut Access Subscription. Just follow these steps:
- Launch your preferred web browser on your PC, and head toward the Cricut Access website (https://cricut.com/en/).
- Click on Sign In on the top bar of the website.
- Use your correct login credentials, to Sign In to your Cricut Access account.
- Once you log in to your Cricut Access account. Click on your Profile, and choose My Account from the drop-down list.
- Once you’re on the My Account page, click on the Subscriptions section, under Payment Settings.
- On the Subscriptions section, you will see a message “Click here to manage your….“, Just click on the text “here“. This will redirect you to your active subscription page.
- From that page, click on Cancel in green color. By the way, you can also see the current status of your active Cricut Access Subscription on this page.
So that’s how you can cancel your Cricut access subscription, using a Windows PC. If you subscribed through other platforms, then see the above steps to Cancel the Cricut Access subscription on different platforms.
How to Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on Android?
So if you happen to purchase a Cricut Access subscription, use the Google Play store. You can follow these steps to cancel your subscription to the Cricut app on the Google Play store:
- Launch the Google Play Store app, Tap on your Profile, and choose Payments & Subscription from the list of options.
- Again tap on Subscriptions. Find the Cricut Access app in the list. Tap on the app icon. Tap on Cancel Subscription. Choose the reason for canceling the Cricut Access subscription, this is optional.
How to Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on IOS/iPhone/iPad?
- On your IOS Device, open the Settings App.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions under Payment & Shipping.
- Choose Cricut Access App.
- Tap on Cancel Cricut Access Subscription.
- Tap Confirm to cancel your Cricut Access Subscription.
How to Cancel Cricut Access Subscription Using PayPal?
Alternatively, if you choose PayPal as a payment method for subscribing to Cricut Access. Then you can follow these steps to cancel your Cricut Access Subscription:
- Open the PayPal app on a Smartphone, or the Paypal website on a Windows PC.
- Log in to your PayPal account and go to the settings page.
- Navigate to the Payments tab. Choose Manage Automatic Payments.
- Choose the Cricut Access subscription from the list.
- Tap on Cancel Cricut Access Subscription, to terminate your current subscription.
Other Cancelation Guides
- How to Cancel Pure Flix Subscription?
- How to Cancel Youfit Membership?
- How to Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Subscription?
- How to Cancel Billie Subscription?
- How to Cancel Instacart Subscription?
The Cricut Access monthly plan costs you $9.99/month the Annual plan costs 7.99/month and the Premium Plan costs 9.99/month. In case you don’t know, new users can have access to a 30-day free trial of Cricut Access Premium for free of cost. In the future, I will also write on this topic.