Cricut Acess is an online tool for creative people to create stunning designs, cards, and labels with their creativity. Like other designing tools, Cricut has simple yet powerful tools, design layouts, design templates, images, fonts, and much more for users to show off their creativity and design something new and exciting.
But some of its tools need a Premium plan to access them. So you may need an active paid subscription to access them. If you already using Cricut Paid subscription and are disappointed by the features, or just want to cancel your Cricut Access Subscription for other reasons.
Then you are in right place. In this guide, we will assist you in canceling your Cricut Access Subscription or Free Trial.
Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on Web Browser
If you are on Desktop PC, you can easily cancel your Cricut Access Subscription. Just follow these steps:
- Launch your preferred web browser on your PC, and head toward the Cricut Access website (https://cricut.com/en/).
- Click on Sign In on the top bar of the website.
- Use your correct login credentials, to Sign In to your Cricut Access account.
- Once you logged in to your Cricut Access account. Click on your Profile, and choose My Account from the drop-down list.
- Once you’re on the My Account page, click on the Subscriptions section, under Payment Settings.
- On the Subscriptions section, you will see a message “Click here to manage your….“, Just click on the text “here“. This will redirect you to your active subscription page.
- From that page, click on Cancel in green color. By the way, you can also see the current status of your active Cricut Access Subscription on this page.
So that’s how you can cancel your Cricut access subscription, using a windows PC. If you subscribed through other platforms, then see the above steps to Cancel the Cricut Access subscription on different platforms.
Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on Android
So if you happen to purchase a Cricut Access subscription, use the Google Play store. You can follow these steps to cancel your subscription to the Cricut app on the Google Play store:
- Launch the Google Play Store app, Click on your Profile, and choose Payments & Subscription from the list of options.
- Again click on Subscriptions. Find the Cricut Access app in the list. Click on the app icon. And click on Cancel Subscription. Choose the reason for canceling the Cricut Access subscription, this is optional.
Cancel Cricut Access Subscription on IOS/iPhone/iPad
- On your IOS Device, open the Settings App.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions under Payment & Shipping.
- Choose Cricut Access App.
- Click on Cancel Cricut Access Subscription.
- Click Confirm to cancel your Cricut Access Subscription.
Cancel Cricut Access Subscription Using PayPal
Alternatively, if you choose PayPal as a payment method for subscribing to Cricut Access. Then you can follow these steps to cancel your Cricut Access Subscription:
- Open the PayPal app on Smartphone, or the Paypal website on Windows PC.
- Log in to your PayPal account and go to the settings page.
- Navigate to the Payments tab. Choose Manage Automatic Payments.
- Choose the Cricut Access subscription from the list.
- Tap on Cancel Cricut Access Subscription, to terminate your current subscription.
Cricut Access monthly plan costs you $9.99/month and the Annual plan costs 7.99/month and Premium Plan costs 9.99/month. In case you don’t know, new users can have access to a 30-day free trial of Cricut Access Premium for free of cost. In the future, I will also write on this topic.