If you are a person, who prefers to watch sports and news in a foreign language, then you should definitely go with Univision Now streaming service. Univision Now is one of the leading Spanish-language streaming services in the United States, that gives you access to news and live sports event in the Spanish language.
The good thing about Univision is that it is available on multiple platforms, such as Roku, Android, IOS, Apple TV, Airplay, and even on Google Chromecast.
Univision Now is a paid streaming service, so the users must have an active subscription to stream foreign content on the Univision app. But, don’t worry! Did you know Univision offers a free trial to its new users? And in this article, we will discuss how can you get Univision Now Free Trial. How can you avail of Univision Now Free Trial? So, let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
Is there a Univision Now Free Trial Available?
Yes, off course Univision Now offers a 7-day free trial to its new users. If you haven’t bought a Univision Now subscription before, you can get free access to Univision Now for a limited time.
After 7 days, when the Univision Now trial periods end, you will be charged automatically for a monthly subscription.
How to Sign Up for Univision Now Free Trial?
So, finally, let’s start the process of signing up for the Univision Now free trial. The process of getting Univision Now free trial is pretty simple and straightforward, just follow the procedure listed below:
- Go to the official Univision Now website using your preferred web browser. The site is easily accessible on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Univision will ask you to enter the Registration code, which can be displayed on your TV screen, using Unvision app on your TV.
- Next, you have to enter your Cable TV provider by clicking on the drop-down menu.
- Next, simply click on the Continue button.
- Finally, click on the Login and simply enter the username and password. which has been provided by your TV providers.
After that, you can stream Univision Now for free of cost for 7 days.
Univision Network Available TV Providers
If you are douted, whether your TV provider supports Univision Now or not. Then here is a list of the TV providers that are supported by Univision Now:
- Altice One
- AT&T TV
- AT&T U-verse
- Atlantic Broadband
- Google Fiber
- Grande Communications
- Ziply Fiber
How to Cancel Univision Now Subscription?
As, I already mentioned earlier, after the trial period ends, Univision will charge automatically for $118.99/year. If you don’t want to use Univision Now, you can cancel your Univision Now subscription before the trial period ends.
Just follow the procedure to cancel your Univision Now subscription:
- Open the Univision Now website on your web browser, and make sure to log in to your Univision account.
- Click on your Unvision Now account profile pic.
- From the list of options, just click on the My Account option.
- Now, scroll down and seek for Subscription section.
- From there, simply click on Cancel Subscription to terminate your Unvision Now subscription.
If you encounter or face any type of error, while canceling your Univision subscription, you can also use Univision Customer support email for guidance. Simply use the following email firstname.lastname@example.org for any type of assistance.
So, we have discussed how you can avail yourself of Univision Now Free Trial, and if you have any questions related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section. Show your love by sharing this article on social media.