Blued is the largest dating app for gay people. Blued app is mostly used by LGBTQ+ community people. To get started you have to create an account on the Blued app to start dating. After creating a Blued account you can start browsing other user’s profiles, chat with each other, and much more. But if you are leaving the Blued platform and don’t want to receive any messages or notifications from the platform anymore. Then you might have to delete Blued account permanently.
Is It Possible to Delete Blued Account?
Yes, Blued provides the functionality to delete or deactivate your Bluded account permanently or temporarily respectively. Before proceeding, you have to keep in mind some words, this process is permanent and irreversible, once you have deleted your Blued account, you will no longer have access to your Blued account. And there’s no way to recover it.
How to Delete Blued Account Permanently?
To delete your Blued account permanently, follow these steps:
- Download and launch the Blued app on your Android or iOS device.
- Use the login credentials to log in to your Blued account.
- After logging into your Blued account, tap on the Profile icon.
- Scroll till the end, and select and tap on the Account option.
- From there tap on the Account Settings option in the end.
- And here it is, you can see the option labeled Delete Account. Tap on that option to delete Blued account permanently.
- Select any reason you want from the given option and tap on the DELETE MY ACCOUNT option.
- After that it will give you a warning message, simply tap on the GOT IT option.
- Then again it will ask for the last confirmation, simply hit the I’M SURE option.
After that, your Blued account will be deleted after 7 days. All of your personal details, account details, chats, conversations, and everything will be lost. To terminate the deletion process, log in to your Blued account within 7 days. After 7 days there’s no way to recover your Blued account.
- How to Delete Loyalfans Account?
- How to Delete Agoda Account?
- How to Delete Bitfinex Account?
- How to Delete Blue Archive Account?
One more method, which can be used as an alternative to the above-given method, is sending an email request regarding account deletion to the Blued Support Team. Basically, just send an email to the Blued Support Team [email@example.com]. Write “REQUEST TO DELETE BLUED ACCOUNT” in the subject field and write down the information regarding your Blued account such as username, email address, and account ID.