1923, was originally released on Paramount Plus. It became very popular in a very short range of time. The 1923 first season has 8 episodes, on Paramount Plus. If you are among those, who are also urged to see this series on your smart TV without cable. Then don’t be upset, we will show you how to stream Yellowstone 1923 show without cable on your smart TV.
Install the Paramount Plus app on your smart TV, which will cost you $4.99/month for the premium plan. Now you can stream Yellowstone 1923 show all episodes on your smart TV without cable.
But still, we will see some other alternative ways to stream 1923 full episodes. So let’s see different ways of streaming 1923 on your smart TV.
How to Stream Yellowstone 1923 Show Without Cable?
The best way to stream Yellowstone 1923 shows without cable on your smart TV is by using Paramount Plus. Which is not only budget-friendly but you can also stream many other famous shows on Paramount Plus.
- Start your Smart TV and Connect your Smart TV, to a stable wifi connection.
- Press Smart HUB, or the Home button on your smart tv remotes.
- Select the icon labeled Apps, on the bottom of your smart TV.
- Input Paramount Plus using your on-screen keyboard with the help of your smart TV remote.
- Click on the install app, and wait for its completion.
- Once the app is installed successfully on your smart TV, launch the app from your smart TV home screen.
- Click on the button labeled Sign in With Paramount Plus, if you already have an active Paramount Plus subscription, otherwise, choose the Sign In button. Enter your login credentials to log in to your Paramount account.
- After creating an account, you will receive an activation code on your smart TV Paramount app. Write down that code on paper.
- For the next procedure, you need to open the Paramount Plus Activation website on your browser.
- Type the code on that website, and make sure you make any mistakes while typing the code.
- Once you type the code into the field, click on the button labeled Activate.
- Now again enter your login credentials to log in to your Paramount account on a website.
At last, click on Start Paramount Plus, this will activate the Paramount App on your Smart TV. After that, you can stream the 1923 show on your smart TV without having any cable connection.
Best Streaming Services for Streaming 1923 Show
So far we have discussed only the Paramount Plus app to stream the 1923 show. But next, we will see the best streaming services for streaming the 1923 shows on smart TV. These streaming services have incredible prices and a large database of content to choose from, so make sure to check them out.
FuboTV is a very popular streaming service especially known for its large variety of content to choose from. According to some articles, FuboTV streams more than 5000 sports events and other content in a year.
- Subscription Prices
- Pro Plan: $69.99/month
- Elite Plan: $79.99/month
- Ultimate Plan: $99.99/month
- Free Trial Availability: Yes – 7 Days Free Trial
- Website: www.fubo.tv
2. Direct TV
Direct TV is a newly released streaming service in the USA. It gains people’s attention very quickly. It offers unlimited Cloud storage for its users to watch and stream content hassle-free. It only offers 3 devices to stream content.
- Subscription Prices
- Enter Plan: $69.99/month
- Choice Plan: $89.99/month
- Ultimate Plan: $104.99/month
- Premier Plan: $149.99/month
- Free Trial Availability: Yes – 5 Days Free Trial
- Website: www.directv.com
If you are planning to stream Yellowstone 1923 show full episodes on a budget, then go for Paramount Plus. Because of the prices and quality of the video on Paramount Plus is best to stream Yellowstone 1923 series. If Paramount Plus is not available in your region then go for alternatives.