If your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch won’t turn on, you won’t be able to use it. Well, you’re not the only one that is facing the same issue. Many Fitbit Versa users have the same problems, like their watches getting stuck on a black screen, and not turning on.
Then a simple reset will fix all the issues. By Resetting your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, you can get rid of any temporary bugs and get it to work normally again.
No matter what the problem is, the following steps will help you get your Fitbit Versa to work again. All Versa models, including the Versa Original, Versa 2, and Versa 3, can be reset by following the steps below.
How to Soft Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch?
So first of all if you want to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, you have to make sure your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch screen is working.
If not then you have to do a soft reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch first, because we have to use the screen watch in order to Factory Reset it. You can force reset your Fitbit Versa by using its physical buttons.
- Press the Fitbit Versa’s Left Button for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- When you see the Fitbit logo on the SmartWatch Screen, you can Release the Left Button.
- Now it will start up again, and this will soft reset the smartwatch, which makes the watch screen work properly to finish the Factory Reset.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa SmartWatch?
It is recommended to Restart your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, before resetting the smartwatch. You can avoid problems without losing data by restarting the SmartWatch instead of resetting it. Most of the issues were fixed after restarting.
- Start your Fitbit Versa up and go to Settings.
- Scroll down to About in the Settings section and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on Shutdown, then press Yes.
How to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch?
Factory reset is another thing you can do to fix most of the issues that are happening with your Fitbit Versa smartwatch. But make sure to take a full backup of your data on your Fitbit Versa smartwatch, because after factory reset everything on your Fitbit Versa smartwatch will be deleted.
- Turn on your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch.
- Swipe Right on the Main Screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and select the About option.
- Then, click the option that says Factory Reset.
- Last, press the Reset Button to start the factory reset process.
- Then, a message that says This Fitbit will be reset to its factory settings will show up. (just ignore this message)
Remember that Resetting your Fitbit Versa to factory settings will erase all of your personal data and apps and set it back to its original settings.
So now you have learned how you can reset your Fitbit Versa smartwatch. One more thing to keep in mind is that you should only factory reset your Fitbit Versa smartwatch when all other fixes fail to fix the issue. If you still getting issues with your Fitbit Versa smartwatch then there might be an issue with the actual watch. You should service your watch for proper inspection. Also, see the guide on how can you enable Night Mode on the Apple Watch Ultra.