If your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch won’t turn on, you won’t be able to use it. Well, you’re not the only one that is facing the same issue. Many Fitbit Versa users have the same problems, like their watches getting stuck on a black screen, and not turning on.
Then a simple reset will fix all the issues. By Resetting your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, you can get rid of any temporary bugs and get it to work normally again.
No matter what the problem is, the following steps will help you get your Fitbit Versa to work again. All Versa models, including the Versa Original, Versa 2, and Versa 3, can be reset by following the steps below.
How to Soft Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch
So first of all if you want to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, you have to make sure your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch screen is working.
If not then you have to do a soft reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch first, because we have to use the screen watch in order to Factory Reset it. You can force reset your Fitbit Versa by using its physical buttons.
- Press the Fitbit Versa’s Left Button for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- When you see the Fitbit logo on the SmartWatch Screen, you can Release the Left Button.
- Now it will start up again, and this will soft reset the smartwatch, which makes the watch screen work properly to finish the Factory Reset.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa SmartWatch
It is recommended to Restart your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch, before resetting the smartwatch. You can avoid problems without losing data by restarting the SmartWatch instead of resetting it. As most of the issues were fixed after restarting.
- Start your Fitbit Versa up and go to Settings.
- Scroll down to About in the Settings section and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on Shutdown, then press Yes.
How to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa SmartWatch
- Turn on your Fitbit Versa SmartWatch.
- Swipe Right on the Main Screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and select the About option.
- Then, click the option that says Factory Reset.
- Last, press the Reset Button to start the factory reset process.
- Then, a message that says This Fitbit will be reset to its factory settings will show up. (just ignore this message)
Remember that Resetting your Fitbit Versa to factory settings will erase all of your personal data and apps and set it back to its original settings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Connect Fitbit Versa SmartWatch to Smartphone?
By downloading the free “Fitbit” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, the Fitbit Versa can be synced with your smartphone in no time.