Apple Watch Ultra includes a new feature “Night Mode“. This Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra makes you less distractable in dark places and reduces eye strain.
As Apple Watch Ultra supports Wayfinder, you can only activate Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra, only if you have a Wayfinder watch face on your Apple watch Ultra. Moreover, you were not able to activate the Night Mode on your Apple Watch, if you don’t have the Wayfinder face on your Apple Watch.
What is Wayfinder on Apple Watch Ultra
Speaking of Wayfinder, if you don’t know what the heck is Wayfinder on Apple Watch Ultra? Basically, Wayfinder is a feature of the Apple Watch, like other smartwatches, Wayfinder displays detailed statistics, when you are running, walking, or swimming.
Night Mode gives your Apple Watch Ultra a completely new look and feel.
What is Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra
The Night Mode helps reduce eye strain and stops further damage to the retina. Basically, it applies a blue light filter to Apple Watch Ultra display. And reduce the contrast ratio, and limit the colors to Red and Black.
It would be a great choice for those users, who like to go cave exploring, camping at night, and hiking.
So if you have a Wayfinder watch face on your Apple Watch Ultra, then greetings you are eligible for activating the dark theme on your Apple Watch Ultra. So, in this article, we will gonna assist you in How can you Activate Dark Theme on Apple watch Ultra.
How to Activate Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra
As mentioned earlier, Apple Watch Night Mode is only available for the Wayfinder face. So you must have to switch to Wayfinder face. Follow these steps;
- On your Apple Watch Ultra, long press the Apple Watch Ultra display screen, until you see a list of faces on the Apple Watch Ultra main screen.
- Choose the Wayfinder option from that list of faces.
- Once you enabled the Wayfinder face on your Apple Watch Ultra, rotate the Digital Crown of the Apple Watch in an upwards direction.
- As soon you rotate the Digital Crown in an upwards direction, the Apple Watch Ultra screen colors turn into red color and the rest of the background screen color changes to black.
- And this is how you can enable Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra with Wayfinder face.
The only issue with Night mode is that the Night Mode is limited to only the main Apple Watch screen. If you try to use any of the other Apple Watch Features, the Night Mode will disable automatically and you may have to enable it from the beginning.
How to Turn Off Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra
To turn off the night mode on your Apple Watch Ultra, just reverse the above process. Just rotate the Digital Crown in the downward direction.