Rosetta Stone is a well-known language-learning software in the market. Which assists you in learning new languages. Rosetta Stone offers a variety of languages and has a bunch of courses available in each language category.
But it’s a paid tool, and you might need an active subscription to Rosetta Stone to get started. But, Rosetta Stone offers a free trial to its new customers. Currently Rosetta Stone offers a 3-day free trial to its new members. So let’s get started and see how can we start Rosetta Stone’s free trial.
How to Get Rosetta Stone Free Trial
To get started with Rosetta Stone free trial, just follow the procedure listed below:
- Open your preferred web browser and head toward Rosetta Stone websites [https://www.rosettastone.com/tryitnow/].
- First of all select the language you want to learn, from the drop-down list and then enter your email address and simply click on the Start Learning button to get started.
- After that, it will ask you to Choose your Rosetta Stone Plan, Simply Click on Choose Plan button to move to the next step.
- In the next section, you have to choose your level. After selecting the level, click on the Next button. (in simple words, how much knowledge/experience do you have about the language (Spanish) you want to learn)
- Now select your Goal, and click on the Get Started button.
After, that your Rosetta Stone Free trial will be started, and now you can enjoy learning new language skills for free for 3 days.
After the free trial ends, you can go with either of the Rosetta Stone premium plans. Rosetta Stone has 3 paid plans available:
- 3-Month Subscription, Costs $35.97, Support only 1 Language
- 12-Month Subscription, Costs $143.88, Support only 1 Language
- Lifetime Subscription, Costs $229, Support all 25 Languages
You may notice a thing, Rosetta Stone did not ask for any credit card information in the free trial process. Which is rather a good thing for you.
How to Start Classes on Rosetta Stone Free Trial
- To start your language classes on Rosetta Stone click on the Start button next to Core Lesson 1.1.
- Next, select the course, also make sure to tick the option “Get a little extra practice on letters, characters, and sounds” It will further help you enhance your language skills. Once you are comfortable with the options, click on Apply Changes.
- After that, it will ask for your microphone access, for activating speech activities. You can go with a mic, or continue without a microphone.
- After enabling Speech Activities on your Rosetta Stone account, next you have to select your preferred voice type for language. You can go with either of the available voice types.
Eventually, you can start your language-learning journey after the whole process. Isn’t it amazing? So better good luck with your language-learning journey.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.