The JibJab app lets you make funny Videos, GIFs, eCards, & Greeting Cards. Just upload a selfie, choose the appropriate video, eCard, and GIF templates from its large collection of library, apply the effect, export the video or photo, and be done. How fast and easy is that!
The library is limited to JibJab free plan. If you want to access the full collection of libraries. Then you might have to Subscribe to, a JibJab Premium account. In case you don’t know you can try the JibJab Premium account for free. Well, how’s that even possible?
The question will be answered in this article. We will assist you in getting the JibJab Premium Free Trial. So let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
Is Free Trial available on JibJab?
Actually, JibJab currently has no Free Trial available. But they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Which you can use as a plus point. Basically, you can subscribe to JibJab Premium, and you can cancel within- 30-days, if you are not satisfied with their services.
But in thing to mention here, this only works for the very first time. If you happened to try to repeat this trick again, you cannot play it again. Then you do have to pay for the JibJab Premium account.
JibJab Premium Account Prices
JibJab premium account starts at $24 for 6 months plan. And if you go with the yearly plan, then you might have to pay $36 per year.
|JibJab Premium Plan Type||Price|
|6 Months Plan||$24|
|12 Months Plan/1 Year Plan||$36|
How to Get JibJab Premium Free Trial
- Open your web browser and head toward the JibJab website (https://www.jibjab.com/).
- Click on the SignUp button, which is exactly next to the search icon.
- Now you have to create your JibJab account. You have 2 options for account creation.
1). One is to use the Sign-Up, with the Facebook button to quickly create your account.
2). The second one is to use your email to sign up. Both methods are found. But the Facebook method is a little bit faster.
If you go with email, then you have to Fill out the fields with the correct details, once you filled in the required fields, just click on the Sign up with Email button.
- After completing the account registration process, you will be redirected to the JibJab homepage. On that page, click on the Upgrade button.
- Next, choose the 6-month plan, Why? because for the yearly JibJiab plan you have to pay more, and for the 6-month plan, you have to pay less. So that’s why we have chosen the monthly JibJab plan.
- After that fill out your Payment details. You can also choose an alternative payment method, which is PayPal. Once you entered your credit card details, click on the Purchase button.
Once your credit card was approved, the amount has been deducted from your bank account. Your JibJab premium account will be started. Now enjoy your premium account. And exactly after 28 days, claim your refund and your paid amount will be refunded to your bank account. Which you have used to subscribe to the JibJab Premium account.
How to Cancel JibJab After One Month
So, after 29 or 28 days, you can cancel your JibJab subscription. So you don’t have to pay for the subscription anymore and get your money back. Follow these steps:
- Open your browser, and head toward to JibJab website.
- Use your credentials to sign in to your JibJab Account. Make sure to choose the right account, and account credentials.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon, next to the Upgrade button. This will open a list of options.
- Just click on the Account tab.
- See for the option labeled as Billing Info, choose your subscription, and hit the Edit Subscription text.
- Just click on Disable Auto Renew, and after that, your subscription will be ended after the expiration date, and now you are eligible for a refund.
How to Request for Refund JibJab
So finally, you have canceled your JibJab subscription. Now it’s time for a refund. As mentioned earlier, you can get a 30-day money-back guarantee. So follow these steps to apply for a JibJab refund.
- Open your preferred web browser and open the JibJab Refund Request Form.
- First, it will ask on which platform you have purchased the JibJab subscription, as we purchased through the JibJab website, so we will choose the first option. If you subscribe through the JibJab app using your smartphone, then you better go with the second option. Once you choose the appropriate option, click on the Next button.
- Next, it will ask for, your general information, such as name, email, date of birth, and blah blah, everything related to your JibJab account. Also at the end of the form, they will also ask for a proper reason for canceling the JibJab subscription. You can choose any option according to your preferences.
- After filling out the details properly, click on Submit button. And now just wait for them to reply. Normally they respond within 24 hours, just wait for their confirmation letter. Once you received their confirmation letter, they will refund your amount after the confirmation mail.
So many people ask me Does JibJab has a free version? the answer is yes, you can use JibJab without an active premium subscription. But as mentioned earlier, you have limited options in free version.