Valentine’s day is coming, everyone is sending gifts and chocolates to their loved ones. As the popularity of social media makes every function more enjoyable. Everyone is enjoying Valentine’s day by using Valentine’s filters to snap images of their loved ones.
Happy Valentines Day Filter makes your images, and videos a new fresh aesthetic look. You can use this filter to create memories of your loved one.
Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok are all introducing a relatively new filter known as Happy Valentines Day filter. This filter lets you capture the happy moments of your lover. This filter makes your videos & images a slightly pink shade, with a Happy Valentine’s Day sticker.
Make sure to read this article till the end, to see How can you get Happy Valentine’s Day filter on Snapchat, Instagram, and also on TikTok.
How to Get Happy Valentines Day Filter on Snapchat
Follow the instructions listed below to access Happy Valentines Filter on Snapchat and furthermore how to add this filter to your Snapchat favorites for quick access.
- Just launch the Snapchat app on your Smartphone [iPhone OR Android].
- Once you’re on the Snapchat home screen. Tap on the filter button, which is right next to the circular capture button.
- When the filters are enabled on Snapchat, tap on the Explore button, which is on the right bottom side of the screen.
- Next, on the Explore Lense page, you have to use the search bar to search the Valentine’s Day filter.
- Simply type Happy Valentines Day in the search bar. Alternatively, you can use this direct link to Happy Valentines Day filter for direct access to this filter (https://lens.snapchat.com/658d2a3cddec4de5b920d4a73f20af52).
- Select the very first filter, as Snapchat filters the filters by most downloads to least downloads ordered.
Since all the filters are almost the same most of the time. So it’s entirely upon you, use your creativity and just choose the random filter from the list of filters and use Happy Valentines Filter to create memories with your loved one.
How to Get Happy Valentines Day Filter on TikTok
You can access this same filter on other Social Media Platforms also, such as TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Snack Video. So, for instance, if your primary platform is TikTok, and you need the Happy Valentines filter on the TikTok platform you can do this.
Just follow the procedure listed below:
- Launch the TikTok app on your preferred platform [IOS or Android].
- Tap on the Rectangular plus button to access TikTok Camera.
- Simply, tap on the Effects button to open the effects panel on the TikTok app.
- Mostly you can find trending filters in the trending effects tab. If there is no Happy Valentines Day filter in the trending tab. Next, tap on the search button.
- Use the search bar, to find Happy Valentines Filter on TikTok.
- Type Happy Valentines Filter in the search bar. And choose any filter you want.
Try to choose the filter with most videos, since it’s popular on TikTok, so it may land your video on For You Page easily.
How to Get Happy Valentines Day Filter on Instagram Reels
So, considering the popularity of the Happy Valentines Day filter, Instagram also introduced its own filter name the Heart filter on Instagram. To access Valentine’s day filter on Instagram Reels, follow the procedure listed below:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Plus icon, to access Instagram Reels.
- Tap on the REEl text to open Instagram reels.
- Next, tap on the 3 stars icon to open the effects panel on the Instagram Reel app.
- Again, in the trending section, you can easily find out the Happy Valentines Day filter, if not, then tap on the Search icon.
- In the Search Effects bar, type Happy Valentines Day filter.
Choose the filter, as all the filters are the same most of the time.
Why is Happy Valentines Filter not Working
If, for some strange reason Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok filters are not loading carefully or are stuck on a black screen. You can follow the below methods to overcome this issue.
- Internet Issue: Always make sure to check your internet connection. As the Happy Valentines filter is not offline, it always requires an active internet connection to work properly.
- Update your Apps: Outdated apps are also a cause of this type of issue. So make sure to update your apps to the newest version available.
- Restart your Smartphone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the majority of issues. So try to restart your smartphone and see if the issue resolves or not.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.