Buzz Cut filter is a trending filter around the globe, especially on Snapchat & TikTok. People are entertaining each other by using this funny filter. Basically, this filter shows your head without hairs like you shaved your head, you seem to like a bald person. Not in reality, but virtually.
In case you don’t know, Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok have tons of filters available and free to use. Filters are like special effects, which you can use to make your simple videos or images a little bit more attractive or funny.
So, if you are interested in giving your boring videos a new look. Then you must have to try out the Buzz Cut filter. You can use this filter on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. If you don’t know where to get the Buzz Cut filter. How can you find it, and How to use the Buzz Cut filter? Don’t worry! we are here to help you out with this problem.
What is Buzz Cut Filter?
Buzz cut filter (Bald filter) makes you a solid bald person. It sounds a little bit funny at first glance, but when you use it you cannot control your laugh.
This filter was originally released on Snapchat. But dues to its popularity, it is now also available on Instagram Reels, TikTok, and on other social platforms also.
How to Get Buzz Cut Filter
As I already mentioned earlier, you can get this Buzz Cut Filter on Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram Reels.
How to Get Buzz Cut Filter on Snapchat
If your preferred platform is Snapchat. Follow the procedure below to get this filter on Snapchat:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your Smartphone, it doesn’t matter, whether you are using an Android or IOS version of the Snapchat app. The process is almost the same for both OS.
- Tap on the Smile face emoji on the left side to open filters on Snapchat.
- Select the blank filter on the left side. Scroll up to reveal the filter panel.
- Tap on the search bar and type Bald Character in the search bar.
- Tap the Bald Character filter. If you want to save this filter for easy access tap the heart icon.
- Next, you just have to hold down your finger on the big circle to start your Buzz Cut video, or single tap the circle to snap a buzz cut filter pic.
So this is how you can get and add a Buzz Cut filter to your Snapchat. And also the filter will be saved in your Favourites if you tap on the heart icon as mentioned above.
How to Get Buzz Cut Filter on TikTok
As this filter is currently in a trending state. So it is also available on other platforms. If your preferred platform is TikTok. Follow the procedure below to get this filter on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app on your Smartphone. The process is almost the same for both Android and IOS devices.
- Start by tapping on the plus rectangle button.
- On the left side of the big red button, you can see the Effects panel. Tap on that.
- Next, tap on the search bar and type Bald in the search bar.
- Select any Bald filter you like, all of them are the same. But try to choose the filter with most videos. Because that filter has more chance of getting your video viral.
So this is how you can get and add a Buzz Cut filter to your TikTok. And also the filter will be saved in your Favourites if you tap on the heart icon as mentioned above.
How to Get Buzz Cut Filter on Instagram Reels
In case, if you don’t know, you can use the Buzz Cut filter on Instagram Reels. If your preferred platform is Platform. Follow the procedure below to get this filter on TikTok:
- Open the Instagram Reel app on your Android or IOS device.
- Tap on the Stars icon, which is basically for representing effects on Instagram Reels app.
- After that Effects panel will appear on your smartphone screen. Tap on the Search icon, which is right before the Favourite icon.
- Use the search bar to search for the term Bald, and select any effect you want, because they were all the same in fact. Or simply select the first one.
- Tap on the Bald effect and start making your videos. Also, if you want to save this effect for later use, tap on the Bookmark icon to save this effect for easy access.
Why is My Buzz Cut Filter not Working
If, for some strange reason Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok filters are not loading carefully or are stuck on a black screen. You can follow the below methods to overcome this issue.
- Internet Issue: Always make sure to check your internet connection. As the Buzz Cut filter is not offline, it always requires an active internet connection to work properly.
- Update your Apps: Outdated apps are also a cause of this type of issue. So make sure to update your apps to the newest version available.
- Restart your Smartphone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the majority of issues. So try to restart your smartphone and see if the issue resolves or not.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.