I love watching UFC Fight Night matches on my smart TV. Just install the UFC app buy the UFC free trial or UFC subscription and start streaming UFC matches. Is this the same method that also works for Apple TV? People are confused about this and want to find out, whether you can watch UFC Fight Night on Apple TV.
Are you also searching for how to stream UFC Fight Night on Apple TV? If that’s the case, you are in the right place. We’ll see all possible methods to stream UFC content on Apple TV 4K and HD. From easiest to quickest one.
Can you Watch UFC Fight Night on Apple TV?
Okay, let’s get straight to the point. What are the possible methods to watch UFC on Apple TV? So here’s the thing:
Yes, You can easily watch UFC on Apple TV either by installing the official UFC app on your Apple TV, using an alternative streaming service, or by mirroring your smartphone screen to Apple TV.
One more method to include here, you can also stream UFC content directly on your Apple TV browsers. According to my search, these are all the possible methods, which you can utilize to watch or livestream UFC matches on Apple TV.
How to Stream UFC Content on Apple TV?
- Stream UFC on Apple TV via the Official UFC App
- The first method is most easiest and reliable method. Basically, you can install the UFC official app from the App Store and can easily install the UFC app on your Apple TV device. Once you have installed the app, you can sign up for UFC, and start streaming.
- Stream UFC on Apple TV through ESPN Plus
- The second method requires you to stream UFC content from other streaming resources like ESPN+ is offering UFC content.
- The only issue is with the pricing and availability, you have to search for the ESPN streaming platform’s pricing and also if ESPN+ is available in your region and lies within your budget.
- Stream UFC Content directly on the Apple TV Browser
- The third method is the quickest one. Stream UFC content directly from the UFC Official website on your Apple TV browser.
- Stream UFC Content by Mirroring your smartphone screen to Apple TV
- Lastly, if you want to stream UFC Fight Night on-demand and live content without installing any app on your Apple TV.
- This method works like a charm for you, just install the UFC app on your smartphone connect your smartphone [Android or iOS] to Apple TV, and start screen mirroring UFC content.
How to Install UFC App on Apple TV?
Here’s the complete guide to help you install and activate the UFC app on your Apple TV. Just follow these steps:
1. Goto Apple TV Home screen and launch the App Store app on Apple TV.
2. Slide right-side towards the search icon.
3. In the search bar, type UFC and hit search.
4. Search for the UFC app and select it.
5. Hit the Get button. It will ask for two-factor authentication, and complete the verification process.
Wait for the UFC app to be installed. This process is automatic. Once installed, you can directly launch the UFC app by selecting the Open option. Or moreover, you can access the UFC app from your Apple TV home screen.
How to Setup UFC App on Apple TV?
Now, when you first time open the UFC app on your Apple TV. You will be prompted with an activation screen. Let’s set up and activate the UFC app on Apple TV.
You will be prompted with two options “TV Provider” or “ESPN Account“
If you have your TV Provider login details, then go for the TV Provider option. However, if you have an ESPN subscription, then go for the ESPN Account option. The activation process is entirely different depending on what you choose.
How to Activate UFC Through TV Provider?
1 . Select the TV Provider option.
2. Select your TV Provider name from the list of TV Providers available.
3. Type your TV Provider login details in the field.
4. Hit the Continue button. And now you are ready to stream, your UFC app is activated with your TV Provider.
How to Activate UFC Through ESPN Account?
1. Select the ESPN Account option.
2. Type your ESPN account login details in the field.
3. Now you will see an Activation Code on your Apple TV. To activate UFC with an ESPN account, open the ESPN Activate Link Page [https://www.espn.com/activate] on your browser. You can use a separate device for this purpose.
4. Login with the same ESPN account on the webpage.
5. After logging in to your ESPN account, you will have to exact Activation Code on your device.
6. Enter the verification code on your App TV.
7. Finally hit the Continue button.
Once the activation process is completed, restart the ESPN account. And you are ready to watch UFC Fight Night matches on your Apple TV device.
How to Directly Stream UFC on Apple TV-Browser?
With this method, you don’t have to worry about installing any app on your Apple TV. You can stream directly on UFC Fight Night official website.
1. Launch Safari on your Apple TV.
2. Type the URL in the address field [https://www.ufc.com/watch].
3. Select the Login option. Provide UFC Fight Night login details.
And now you wouldn’t have to go through that activating process, you can directly stream UFC Fight Night content from your Apple TV browser.
How to Screen Mirror UFC Content from Smartphone to Apple TV?
If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to set up and configure the UFC Fight Night app on your Apple TV. One of the easiest methods in this case scenario, which solve all the issues. If you have the UFC Fight Night app already installed on your Android or iOS device.
You can mirror your smartphone screen to your Apple TV. And by using this feature, you can also stream UFC Fight Night content by mirroring your smartphone’s screen to your Apple TV.
How to Airplay UFC Content from iOS Device?
First make sure, that your Apple TV and your iOS device both are connected to the same wifi network. Otherwise, Airplay won’t work. This method works for all iOS devices.
1. Download and install the UFC app from the App Store.
2. Launch the UFC app on your iOS device.
3. Enter the login credentials of your UFC account. If you have already installed the UFC app on your iOS device, you can skip the above steps.
4. Swipe down, the Control Center on your iOS device.
On Mac, you have to click on the Control Center icon and select the Screen Mirroring option there.
5. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon, and from there select your Apple TV, which will automatically show up there.
6. Once the connection is established successfully, start your preferred match on the UFC app and enjoy.
How to Stream UFC on Apple TV Through ESPN+?
1. Open the App Store on Apple TV.
2. Go to the Search option.
3. Search for the ESPN app on the App Store.
4. Select the ESPN app and hit the Get button.
5. Wait for installation to be completed, once finished. Hit the Open button.
6. On the ESPN app login to your ESPN+ account.
And that’s it start streaming UFC content on Apple TV through ESPN+. As ESPN is restricted, so if you are from the United States, then this method surely going to work for you. If you are outside the USA you can use the above methods discussed.
As you can see, we have discussed getting the UFC content on our Apple TV and after that, we have discussed how can we activate the UFC app on our Apple TV. We also discussed screen mirroring the UFC content from our smartphone to our Apple TV. In the end, if you have an issue while streaming UFC content, a simple fix is to clear the UFC app cache on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much UFC Fight Night Costs?
There are two subscriptions on UFC: Monthly – $9.99 and Annually – $95.99.