Instagram Business has way more features than you anticipated. In my opinion, if you are just starting out your business and want to increase your business revenue, you must have t make an Instagram Business account. Believe me, it can be a game changer for your business.
But if you are facing the issue, and don’t know How to Insert Location on Instagram Bio? You are not alone, many new users find this difficult. But not much, because in this article, we will assist you in this regard.
How can I insert Location to My Instagram Bio?
You can only be legible to add a location to your Instagram account if you are using an Instagram Business account. If you want an Instagram account, where you can get it, how can you create your own Instagram business account? Well, my friends the process is very simple, just follow me.
One thing that is important to remember, you shouldn’t be able to add a location to your Instagram bio in the web version. For this specific purpose, you must have to use a smartphone, whether it may be an Android or an IOS device.
While the rest of the process does not have any limitations. So we will be good to go.
How to Convert Your Personal Instagram Account to a Business Instagram Account?
The very first thing, we do need is to convert your personal Instagram Account to a Business Instagram Account. An Instagram business account is self-explanatory and an account with special tools for those who are running their business.
If we come to the features of Instagram Business Account:
- You can add a brief description of your business.
- Additionally, you can add the location of your business, so users can visit your business physically.
- Take a look at your Instagram follower’s stats
Most businesses use Instagram business accounts to get more tools that help them grow their online presence and business.
This step is crucial, without it you cannot able to register your business location on Instagram. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Launch the Instagram app on your Smartphone, the Instagram app is available on both the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store for IOS devices.
- Make sure to use the correct account credentials to log in to your Instagram account.
- Use the bottom navigation menu to navigate to your Instagram Profile Page.
- Once you were on your Instagram Profile page, Tapon the hamburger menu. Which will reveal a series of options. Just tap on the very first option, which is Settings.
- Once you tap on the Settings option, you will be redirected to Instagram Settings. Just tap on the Account option among the bunch of options.
- On the Account settings, Scroll down to the end until you see an option labeled Switch Account Type. Just tap on that option.
- Now the Account Switching process has been started. Just follow the next steps carefully. Just tap on the Continue button.
- Next, you have to select your Business category. You can choose any type of category you want. This is optional if you want to display your category on your Instagram Business Profile.
- Just tap on the Done button after selecting the category.
- Next, it will ask, you about, Are you Creator or a Business operator. We are a business operator and want to add the location of our business to Instagram. So just tap on the Business option. And tap on the Next button.
- Next, toggle off the Promotional Emails button if you don’t want Instagram Business account tips. Again tap on the Next button.
- Next, if you want to connect your Facebook account to Instagram then you can do it here. For now, we will skip this option. We will tap on the skip button for now. But, remember, you can always check this option in the settings menu.
- After that, it will ask you to complete your Instagram Professional account. Now carefully fill out each and every detail it will ask for.
As you can see we have successfully converted our Personal Instagram account to a Professional Instagram account. Next, we will see how to add a Business location to your Instagram Bio.
How to insert Location on Instagram Bio?
So, the above steps are just for switching Instagram accounts. the real game starts now. Here we have to add our Business Location to our Instagram account. Just follow the procedure listed below:
- Again, open your Instagram Professional account profile page.
- Tap on the Edit Profile option on your Instagram profile page.
- Now, you will see some more options, Like Category, Contact Options, and Profile Display. Just tap on Contact options.
- Under Public Business Information, you can see a lot of information that Instagram gives us to add. Like Business Email Address, Business Phone Number, Business Address, and Whatsapp Business Phone Number. But, we are here to add Business addresses only. So tap on Business Adress.
- Next, fill out the address details, it asks for. Such as Street Address, City/Town, and Zip code especially. Once you fill out the necessary details. Tap on the Blue tick icon.
- Again, click on the blue tick icon. Also, make sure to tap on the Display Contact info toggle button.
Now we have successfully, inserted Location in Instagram Bio. Now your customers can see your business location on your Instagram Business account.
How to Fix My Instagram Business Location Not Showing Up?
So, you have done, each and every step wisely. But still, your Instagram Business location not showing up or it is hidden in more general terms. So what can you do in this type of situation?
Well, the answer is quite simple. Your Instagram Contact Info is hidden or you accidentally disabled it. So follow these steps, if you want to enable the Display Contact info Option:
- Open your Instagram Profile. Tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Under the Public Business Information section, tap on Profile Display.
- From there, toggle On both buttons Display Category Label & Display Contact Info.
- After that click on the blue tick icon.
- Again click on the blue tick icon, to finalize the final settings.
As you can see in the image, all the Address information of your Business is now publically visible.
How to Change Business Location on Instagram?
If somehow your business location is changed or your Instagram business location is wrong. Instagram allows you to change Business location on Instagram profile. Just follow these steps:
- Open your Instagram Profile. Tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Under the Public Business Information section, tap on Contact Options.
- Just tap on your old Business location. Now make the preferred changes to your business location. Once done, tap on the blue tick icon. Again tap on the blue tick icon.
Instagram Business account can ba a game changer for anyone who is seeking a reliable platform to increase their business growth online. With Instagram Business special tools, one can able to drive massive amount of traffic to thier business and can generte lead.