Photoleap is an innovative & powerful online photo editing AI tool, which is famous for its AI photo editing. Photoleap allows users to transform their ordinary-looking photos into something special and cool looking with the help of AI. Photoleap is a freemium tool, you can use it free, but with some limitations, on the other hand, the Photoleap monthly subscription price is $3.33/month and if you go for the annual plan, it will cost you $39.99/year.
Although Photoleap is a very powerful AI tool, some users don’t want to continue their Photoleap subscription, they want to terminate their Photoleap subscription. If you are done with the AI tool and intend to cancel Photoleap subscription, you can do it easily through PC, Website, Android, and also on an IOS device.
In this article, we will assist you in How you cancel your Photoleap subscription. So, let’s dig deep right into it and get started.
Why Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription?
Well, it’s purely upon the user’s intention, whether he wants to continue the subscription or cancel it. But, still here are some of the main reasons for canceling PhotoLeap membership:
- Not satisfied with the PhotoLeap AI editing tools.
- Not having beginner-friendly UI.
- Planning to Switch to alternative Photo Editing tools.
How to Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription on PC or PhotoLeap Website?
- Open the PhotoLeap website [https://www.photoleapapp.com/] on your preferred web browser.
- Click on Login, and use your login credentials to log in to your Photoleap account.
- After signing in, Click on My Account.
- From the list of options, Seek for option Manage account & Billing, Click on the option.
- After, Click on Cancel Photoleap Subscription, and follow the instructions to terminate your PhotoLeap subscription.
After, that your PhotoLeap subscription will be terminated and you will no longer be charged for the next subscription.
How to Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription on iPhone or iPad?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on your Apple ID from settings.
- And then, Tap on the Subscriptions option.
- Seek for PhotoLeap Subscription and Tap on that.
- And, finally, Tap on Cancel Subscription, and Confirm the cancelation.
After, that your PhotoLeap subscription will be canceled on your iPhone/iPad device.
How to Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription on Android?
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on your Google Profile icon, And Select Payment & Subscription.
- And, Again Tap on the Subscriptions option.
- Search for PhotoLeap subscription and Tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
After that, you successfully canceled your PhotoLeap subscription using an Android device.
How to Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription on macOS?
- Open your Mac AppStore, and Click on your Profile Name.
- Click on the View Information button.
- Scroll down till you see the Subscription option.
- Click on the Manage tab on the Subscription page.
- Search for the PhotoLeap app Click on the Edit button beside the PhotoLeap app and then Click on the Cancel Subscription button to cancel the PhotoLeap subscription on macOS.
How to Cancel PhotoLeap Subscription on PayPal?
- Launch your preferred web browser and head toward the PayPal website.
- Click on the Sign In button and use the necessary credentials to log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on the Settings icon, and open PayPal account settings.
- And, from there Select the Payments tab and Find the PhotoLeap Subscription.
- Click on Manage Automatic Payments and Select Cancel Subscription.
- After, that your PhotoLeap Subscription will be canceled on PayPal.
How to Delete Your PhotoLeap Account?
If you want to delete your PhotoLeap account for some reason. Then you have to contact their customer support, PhotoLeap Customer Support “email@example.com“.
Send them an email regarding deleting your PhotoLeap account. And they will reach out to you, within a few hours and ask you some account-related queries and once they confirm that the account belongs to you, they will permanently delete your PhotoLeap account.
Best PhotoLeap Alternatives
After canceling and deleting the PhotoLeap subscription and account. You can try out some of the best PhotoLeap Alternatives, which are listed below:
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.