Do you want to livestream stream Regular NFL 2023/2024 Season, and Super Bowl LV2 matches? Following brief details covered in this article, steps to get an NFL Plus free trial, and how to cancel the NFL Plus free trial and get to know suitable devices for NFL matches streaming.
Steps to Get an NFL Plus Free Trial
- Open your Chrome browser or any browser available on your device and visit the official website (https://www.nfl.com./plus/).
- First, click on the Subscribe button that appears on the home screen.
- Select the desired Subscription plan and then click the 7-day free trial button.
- By tapping Sign up, create your account by filling required details and tap on the Create account option.
- Complete the details of the payment method, and you will be able to start streaming the live matches on NFL.
How to Cancel NFL Plus Free Trial or Subscription?
NFL Plus free trial can be canceled at any time. But if you wanna cancel it, you should cancel before the free trial ends to avoid charges.
- Open the NFL official website and sign In by filling required details.
- Press the button Profile Icon at the top right of the screen then click the NFL Subscription option.
- In the Manage Subscription menu, press the drop arrow on the Manage option.
- Hit the button Unsubscribe, you will see a pop-up message “We are sorry to see you go on screen“.
- Pick the reason for canceling the plan, then again hit the Unsubscribe option.
- The NFL Plus free trial or subscription plan will be canceled, then tap on the Back to My Account option.
After that, your NFL Plus free trial or subscription will be over. And you won’t be charged for the next subscription.
Get an NFL Plus Subscription at a Lower Price?
By redeeming the coupon codes given on the checkout page, you can get heavy discounts on both the NFL Plus and NFL Plus Premium plans. Promo codes can also be acquired from different websites. But you will have to redeem the code before it expires.
NFL Plus Subscription Plans:
To stream primetime live games, Sign Up for an NFL Plus Subscription, as well as Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football. You have to seek for NFL Plus subscription. Currently, there are 2 NFL subscriptions available on the NFL platform.
|Plan||Monthly price||Yearly price|
NFL Plus (NFL+) and NFL Plus Premium Plan include access to before-season and highly period sports games on any device. It includes live local, primetime regular season, and postseason games on your phones and tablets.
It provides live game audio facts for all-season games making it more amazing. It’s on-demand, and the live-stream content is also included in the NFL Plus plan. NFL Plus plan also streams popular sports shows every Sunday.
By subscribing NFL Plus plan, you acquire a pick up of the following benefits:
- Live Audio Game
- A full game replay
- Set of condensed games
- Get ad-free stream
- Access to on-demand content and stream of NFL
- Films and highlights of every NFL game
Suitable Devices for Streaming NFL Matches
For streaming NFL matches, there must be an active subscription to NFL Plus. Then you can install the NFL Plus App on any of the devices given below:
|Samsung Smart TV||No|
|LG Smart TV||No|
|Sony Smart TV||Yes|
|Hisense Smart TV||Yes|
|Vizio Smart TV||No|
NFL Plus Alternatives
If you are searching for the best alternatives to the NFL Plus streaming service, here are some of them:
So, we have discussed how you can get an NFL Plus free trial, and if you have any questions related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section. Show your love by sharing this article on social media.