FL Studio is a complete Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software developed by the Belgian company Image-Line. FL Studio is currently the trending music production software, thanks to its advanced features Effect Module, and MIDI Controller that allows users to Record, Compose, Produce, Mixup, and Edit music.
With its intuitive user interface and an extensive collection of plugins, FL Studio has become a go-to choice for Composers, DJs, Musicians, and Producers. FL Studio is not only used by professional users but also by beginners users that are new to this industry.
FL Studio Pricing
When it comes to pricing, FL Studio is paid and only the full version of FL Studio has the advanced features. But, DAW is kind enough to allow its users a free trial/demo version that includes all the features of the Full version of FL Studio. But, even though you can save projects, you cannot reopen them in the free/demo version, despite it being fully functional.
Here are the FL Studio subscription plans:
|FL Studio Plan||Pricing|
|Full Plugins Version||$499|
Getting Started with FL Studio Free Trial
Please note one thing, FL Studio only offers a free trial version for the Producer edition only, you cannot get a free version of any other plan except the Producer edition.
Step 1: Downloading the FL Studio Free Trial
- To get started with FL Studio free trial, Open your preferred web browser and head toward the Image-Line website.
- Once you were on the Image-Line website’s homepage, Click on the Try for Free button to get started with Fl Studio Free Trial.
- After that, you will be redirected to the FL Studio Download page, from there select the supported version of FL Studio according to your operating system. Click on the Download button to start downloading the software.
- Once the downloading is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the FL Studio on your computer.
Step 2: Activating FL Studio Free Trial
- Once the installation procedure is completed, we can move to the activation procedure. Launch the FL Studio from your desktop.
- Click on the Help menu.
- From the drop-down menu, Click on About.
- Then Click on Unlock FL Studio. This will open the FL Studio registration panel.
- As, you can see the FL Studio is in Free Trial mode, From there, you just have to click on the Continue Free Trial button and you will be ready to use your FL Studio free trial.
And your FL Studio full version free trial has been activated and you can use FL Studio full version producer edition for free.
How to Cancel FL Studio Free Trial
If you don’t like to continue with Fl Studio free trial, you can cancel the FL Studio free trial, Just by uninstalling the FL Studio from your computer. As we don’t use any credit card while availing Fl Studio free trial, we just have to remove the FL Studio.
Exploring FL Studio Interface
After successfully activating the FL Studio application, you will be greeted by the FL Studio user interface, which at first looks a little bit confusing, but once you have used it, it will just be a piece of candy for you.
But, let me give you a short introduction to the FL Studio interface. The main window is called Step Sequencer, this is the place where you can create, arrange, edit, and do everything you want to do with the music.
While, on the left side, you have an in-built browser, which you can use to access plugins, music samples, presets, and even some sample projects.
The top bar has some essential tools, which come in handy in tuning audio. And lastly, the Channel Rack on the right side enables you to manage your tracks and instruments.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.
How long is the FL Studio free trial period?
FL Studio’s Producer edition free trial can last for 6 months.
Can I save my projects during the FL Studio free trial?
Off course, you can save your FL Studio projects in the free trial. This allows you to continue working on your compositions even after the trial ends.
Can I upgrade to the full version of FL Studio after the free trial?
Yes, FL Studio free trial can be converted to FL Studio full version, in fact, you can upgrade your FL Studio free trial to a full version at any time. Just visit the Image-Line website and buy a license for FL Studio and that’s all, you need to upgrade to the full version.
Are there any limitations in the FL Studio free trial?
In the free trial, you cannot reopen saved projects after closing FL Studio. However, these limitations can be removed once you upgrade to the full version.