Email address is crucial for an Instagram account. Without it, you could be able to access your Instagram account, reset your Instagram account password, and cannot change other things like your username on Instagram. In short, an Instagram Email address plays a vital role in an Instagram.
If you somehow cannot remember your Instagram email address, or lost access to the current Instagram email address. Don’t worry about this issue! In this article, we have explained, that How You can Update your Instagram email address.
Why Update Your Instagram Email Address?
Well, this question does not have a proper answer. It totally depends upon the user. Why does he want to change his Instagram email address? The main reason that makes sense behind changing your Instagram Email address is to Secure your Instagram account.
But there were some more reasons to change your Instagram Email address:
- You have changed your Email address.
- You lost access to your Email address.
- Your email address is hacked.
- Your Instagram personal details have been leaked.
As I mentioned earlier, this question does not have a proper answer. But these are the most common reasons behind changing Instagram Email addresses.
How to Change Instagram Email Address on Smartphone?
The above procedure will assist you in how to change your Instagram email address for both Instagram Business & Instagram Personal Account, on your smartphone. It does not matter, whether you are using Instagram on Android or Instagram on IOS. Just make sure to follow the procedure carefully:
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Make sure to log in to your Instagram account. (This process is only for those users, who can log in to their Instagram account)
- Click on your Profile Picture on the bottom navigation panel.
- Once you were on your Instagram profile page. Tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Tap on the last option Personal Information Settings.
- From there, tap on your old Instagram Email Address. Remove the current Instagram email address.
- Update the Instagram email address, by typing the new email address, and tapping on the Tick icon. Wait for it, until it did.
- After that, you just have to Confirm the New Instagram Email Address. After that tap on the OK button, when it asks for Check Your Email.
After that, your Instagram Email address will be updated. Although you can able to log in with your new Instagram email.
But for security purposes, it is recommended to confirm the email address. If you wonder, how can you confirm your Instagram email address? Basically, you got an email on your new email address, You just have to click on the Confirm My Email address button on that button.
How to Change Instagram Email Address on PC?
Changing your Instagram email address using your PC is very simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Open your preferred web browser and head toward the Instagram Login page.(https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/)
- Use the right credentials details to log in to your Instagram account.
- Once you have logged in to your Instagram account, navigate to your Instagram Profile page.
- On your Instagram profile page, click on the Edit Profile button.
- This will straightly land you on your Instagram Settings. From the Email field, Update the current email address with the new preferred one.
- Once you are comfortable with the new Instagram email address, simply click on the Submit button to save changes.
So this is how you can change your Instagram account email address. The main purpose of changing the Instgarm email address is to secure your Instagram account from being hacked. If you want to fully secure your Instagram account. Follow these tips below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to change your Instagram Email address Without logging in?
Simple, it is not possible to change your Instagram Email address without logging in to your Instagram account. You must have to log in to your Instagram account, in order to change your Instagram email address.