The Clubhouse is a new Social Media Network, that lets people share audio with their followers OR other users on the same platform. It lets people talk to people all over the globe through voice chat. It has a separate app that is available on both Google Play Store & App Store.
The app makes it easy for users to talk to each other. When you first sign-up for Clubhouse, you have to choose a Legal Profile Name, Username, and Creator Alias. And to make it easy for other users to find you on this platform, you do have to consider choosing a short yet unique and rememberable Legal Profile Name, Username, and Creator Alias.
Change Clubhouse Name
If you happen to accidentally OR already choose your Legal Name, Username, and Creator Alias, then don’t about that issue. Because Clubhouse allows people to change their Legal Profile name every 14 days.
So let’s see How to Change the Clubhouse Profile Name? Not Only the Legal profile name but also Username and Creator Alisa’s name. So let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
Change the Legal Name on Clubhouse
Follow these steps to Change the Legal Name on Clubhouse;
- Open the Clubhouse app on your Android OR iPhone & sign in to your Clubhouse account.
- Tap the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- To change your Legal Name, click on your Legal name under your Profile picture.
- Tap the option Correct my legal name on the pop-up box.
- Enter the new Legal name you want to use.
- Finally click on the Update Button, To change your real name on your Clubhouse account.
- Tap Looks Good, and make sure to confirm the name. And after that, your Clubhouse Legal name will be updated.
Change Username on Clubhouse
Clubhouse only doesn’t let you change your username again and again. So make sure you choose the right username. Follow these steps to change your username on Clubhouse;
- On the home screen, click the Profile icon.
- Tap your Username, which is next to your legal name.
- Type in the username you want, and then tap the Update button at the bottom.
- To change the Username on the Clubhouse account, click the Looks Good button on the screen that asks for confirmation.
Change Creator Alias on Clubhouse
Follow these steps to change Creator Alias on Clubhouse;
- Click the Profile icon.
- Tap your Legal name on the profile page.
- There will be a prompt screen. Choose the option Add My Creator Alias.
- Enter the name of your account’s creator alias, and then tap the Add My Creator Alias Button.
- Click the Looks Good button on the pop-up box to save the changes.
- Your Legal name will be shown next to your Creator Alias name.
Like username, Clubhouse Creator Alias can only be changed once, so make sure to double-check the creator alias name.
My final words on this topic are; It is not necessary to change the Clubhouse name, username… everything else. I would recommend you choose your Clubhouse name wisely, upon the creation of a Clubhouse account.
Yes, you can change the clubhouse name after the creation of the account. But, in the future if you didn’t like your clubhouse name, then you have no choice left, other then to delete the clubhouse account and create another account. Because as mentioned earlier, the clubhouse only allows you to change your profile name once at all.