If you want to save energy OR want your Smart TV to automatically get into sleep mode after a specific time, then Sleep Mode would be a good choice. Most Smart TVs come with Sleep Mode. So as you may have guessed that this is a very useful and interesting feature.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on Smart TV
But don’t know how to enable sleep timer on Smart TV? Don’t worry we will show you How you can easily set up sleep timer for your Smart TV. We will also provide links to videos in case you don’t understand the step-by-step guide. But we will try our best to keep it simple and easy so you don’t have to watch the video. We hope so! So let’s get started.
What is Sleep Timer on Smart TV
So basically, what is the Sleep Timer feature? With this feature, your Smart TV will automatically power down after a predetermined amount of time if you happen to nod off while watching your preferred content. Some Smart TV even has the option to set the Sleep Timer for up to 240 minutes.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on LG Smart TVs
Just follow these step-by-step guide to enable Sleep Timer on LG Smart TVs:
- Press the Menu button on your remote first to get to Main Menu.
- Here, choose the Time option, where you’ll find the Sleep Timer, among other things. If you did not find Sleep Timer settings then make sure to update your Smart TV to the latest version.
- Set the Timer to a Certain Amount of Time from Off. You can choose from 10 minutes to 240 minutes.
- Confirm your choice, and then use the Exit button to close the menu.
- After the time is up, the LG TV will turn off by itself.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on Sony Smart TVs
Just follow these step-by-step guide to enable Sleep Timer on Sony Smart TVs:
- Press the Settings/Menu button on Sony Smart TV Remote.
- Scroll down a bit and go to Settings Tab. Next to the Settings Tab, click on Preferences.
- Now scroll down and tap on the last-second option labeled as Setup.
- And go to the Clock/Timers section.
- On the screen of your Sony Smart TV, you’ll see that sleep time is turned on.
- Now, press sleeps again, and the time will go up to 15 minutes.
- If you press the sleep button again, the sleep timer will go up by 30 minutes, then 45 minutes, then 1 hour, and then 2 hours.
- Once you turn on the sleep timer and set it to 30 minutes, your Sony Smart TV will turn off automatically after 30 minutes. You can choose different times and change the sleep time up to 120 minutes.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TVs
Just follow these step-by-step guide to enable Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TVs:
- Press the Home button on the TV remote to turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
- To get to the Settings menu, go to Settings on the Home screen or press Settings on the remote.
- Select General > System Manager or Privacy > System Manager under Settings.
- Select Time on the next screen.
- Select Sleep Timer and set the amount of time you want your Smart TV to be idle before it turns off.
- The Sleep Timer can be set for 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, or 180 minutes.
- Select the time you want and press OK on the remote to start the timer. Select Off if you want to turn it off.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on HiSense Smart TVs
Just follow these step-by-step guide to enable Sleep Timer on Hisense Smart TVs:
- First, tap on the Menu button on the Hisense Smart Tv Remote, to go to Main Menu.
- Navigate to the Time section.
- In the time Section, Click on OK Button on the remote to turn on the Sleep timer.
- At the same time, you can also select the Sleep Timer Settings from 15 minutes to 240 minutes.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on TCL Smart TVs
Just follow these step-by-step guide to enable Sleep Timer on TCL Smart TVs:
- Press the Home button on the TCL Android TV remote, the Home screen will show up.
- Click the Menu button on the TCL Smart TV Remote.
- Select the System Tab.
- Scroll down to Timer Lable.
- From here you can see the second last option labeled as Sleep Timer.
Choose the things you want to change, then press OK.
So after reading till the end, we hope that you will be able to know how to enable the sleep timer on your smart tv. In this article, we discuss the main smart TVs Brands, if your smart tv brand is not included or discussed here. Send us a message, we will our best to include your smart tv brand also. So for now that’s it.