If you have started a new attorney firm, you must have a powerful legitimate research tool for checking and comparing filings, analyzing opponent documents, and responding to clients immediately without any detain. If you want to get above all benefits with only one tool, you must have a look at Westlaw Edge which is a legal research tool.
It pleases the person, who is using it and fulfills the requirements of a firm having all the necessary features. Westlaw offers its new users a 7-day free trial, where you can sign up and range over the tool without any credit card.
What is Westlaw Edge?
Westlaw Edge is an online lawful research program that provides the way into an extensive database of lawful documents, cases, regulations, and much more. It is generally used by licit professionals, law students, and researchers to manage licit research, draft documents, and keep abreast of the latest expansions in the lawful world.
How can Westlaw Free Trial be Availed?
- Search Westlaw Edge’s official website on the browser on the desktop.
- On the first screen or on the home screen, Tap the Request Free Trial button.
- Enter your required Details like Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Country, Region, Company, and Organization type.
- Once the detail is filled up, tap to Sign Up button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you have to create your profile on Thomson Reuters.
- Fill Up the compulsory details, such as your username, and password, and set a Security Question.
- Then have a look at your entered data, and tap Launch Trial. The period of trials begins swiftly.
After that, your Westlaw Edge Free trial will be started and you can use the Westlaw free trial for your own purpose.
How can a Westlaw Edge Subscription be attained?
Once the Westlaw free trial is over, you can seek one of their subscription plans. There are 3 subscription plans for Westlaw Edge:
|Westlaw Edge Plans|
|Westlaw Edge for Law Firm||Price|
|Westlaw All States Analytical||$228.15/month|
|Westlaw Court Wire and Dockets with Tracking and PDFs||$132.60/month|
|Westlaw Premium National Analytical||$122.20/month|
|Westlaw Edge for General Counsel||Price|
|Westlaw Edge Premium||$552.90/month|
|Westlaw Edge for Government||Price|
|Westlaw Edge Single State Essentials||$104.65/month|
|Westlaw Edge Single State Primary Law||$215.67/month|
|Westlaw Edge Single State Primary Law and Analytical||$367.64/month|
Here’s how to subscribe to the Westlaw subscription plan:
- Visit the Westlaw Edge Plans Page and then choose the desired plan once the free trial ends.
- Tap on to checkbox and select Go to Checkout Page.
- Enter the required detail and press Continue Payment.
- Succeedingly, enter your billing address, and phone number, select the payment method, and tap on Continue to add a user.
- Add more users according to the number of seats you have chosen and then confirm payment.
How can the Westlaw Edge Free Trial be canceled?
If you have a subscription, then you can also cancel it at any time in the contact form by Requesting its Support Desk team.
- Open the Contact Page of Westlaw Edge on the Westlaw website.
- Fill up the required information in the given fields such as your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Postal code, and much more.
- Select Westlaw in the Primary Product drop-down.
- In the Reason for the Contact, select Make changes to my subscription.
- Give a valid reason to the Westlaw Team in the comments box and request to cancel the subscription.
Your request has been sent, but it does not mean that you have canceled the subscription. You will have to wait for 1-2 business days to get a confirmation email that you may receive in these days.
On the other hand, you can get help from the Support agent on the Helpline at 1-800-328-4880 or by Live Chat to cancel your Westlaw Edge subscription.
Is a Refund available in Westlaw Edge?
Yes, a refund is available if you do not like the product. But you will have to cancel the subscription within 14 days to send the request for a refund.
Westlaw Edge Alternatives
If you want to use an alternative platform for Westlaw Edge. Here are some alternative Westlaw edge platforms, which you can consider using it:
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.