In case you didn’t know, Intelius is a platform especially known for getting someone’s background information such as Criminal Records, Financial Records, and Educational records. It seems quite familiar to BeenVerified, which is also built for the same purpose.
The Intelius Premium Intelius plan offers an unlimited amount of reports without any further restrictions. So it definitely worth subscribing to the Intelius premium plan.
But, Intelius Free Trial is just a rumor, and Intelius does not have any free trial available. Instead, you have to subscribe to their discounted $0.95 subscription for 7 days. And before the subscription time period ends, you have to cancel Free Intelius $1 Trial to not get charged for the next subscription.
So let’s see how you can also get an Intelius premium free trial for just $1. So let’s dig deep dive into it.
How to Get Intelius Free Trial for Just $0.95/$1
This process requires manual cancelation because after the 7-day subscription plan is over, you will be charged $29.78/month automatically. So just follow the procedure listed below:
- Open your preferred web browser and open the Intelius website (https://www.intelius.com/address/register/).
**If the above link provided, or the Intelius website returned Access Denied Error Code 1020, then it will mostly be the geo-restrictions of the website. So in that case you can use VPN to unlock these types of restrictions.
- The 7-Day Intelius Free Trial will automatically be selected when you use the above link to visit the website.
- You just have to provide the information, such as First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to move forward.
- Next, you have to choose your preferred payment method to continue. You have two payment methods available for Intelius free trial. You can either use your Credit or Debit Card or PayPal to move forward.
- Once you entered your Credit Card or PayPal information. Simply click on the Checkout button.
- Once the payment has been done. Your Intelius free trial will be activated. Now you can access the Intelius premium features for 7 days.
But again keep in mind, that after the trial period ends, you will be charged for an Intelius premium subscription, which is currently $29.79/month.
How to Cancel Intelius Free Trial or Subscription
So, if you don’t want to continue the subscription, you do have to cancel your Intelius free trial before you get charged for a premium subscription. Follow the steps listed below to cancel Intelius free trial:
- Open the Intelius website, and use the correct login details to log in to your Intelius account.
- Once you gain access to your Intelius account, hover your mouse over the arrow labeled My Account.
- This will open further options, from which you have to choose Membership settings.
- Once you were on your Membership page, click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION to terminate your Intelius subscription.
Alternative Methods to cancel Intelius Subscription
If you are searching for an alternative method to cancel an Intelius subscription. Then there are two alternative methods available to cancel your Intelius subscription. Let’s get check them out. one-byu-one.
Cancel Intelius Subscription Using Customer Service Center
Use Intelius 24/7 hours Customer Service Center at (888) 245-1655 to help you in this regard.
- Just dial the number on your landline number.
- Once they picked up the phone. Tell them you want to cancel your Intelius subscription.
- They will ask about some personal information related to your account, the same information which you use while subscribing to their services.
Cancel Intelius Subscription Using Intelius Contact Form
Alternatively, you can use the Intelius contact form to cancel your Intelius subscription.
- Open the Intelius Contact form (https://www.intelius.com/contact/).
- Now you have to fill out the required information in order to cancel your Intelius subscription.
- In the Name, Section choose your Account Name.
- Next, you have to Choose the Subject, Click on the drop-down arrow to reveal a series of options. From those options select Cancel Request.
- After that enter the exact email address that you use during the signup process.
- And then last, you have to enter the message to move forward. You can put any valid reason in this field. But you cannot leave this field empty.
I'm leaving this platform, I don't need it anymore, Please cancel my Intelius account. Thanks...
- Now, double-confirm the entered details, once confirmed, click on SEND button.
- Now it will take 2-3 working days to process your request.
If you received Cancelation Message to your email address from Intelius, then it means your Intelius account has been terminated.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.