Are you searching for your dream job? Is there any reliable platform that provides you with scam-free jobs? Yes, there is a suitable platform for you to get a scam-free job, and that platform is FlexJobs. FlexJobs helps you in finding the job of your interest, such as remote part-time, full-time time, and flexible-timing jobs.
Unfortunately, there is no FlexJobs free trial available currently. But, you can get FlexJobs for 14 days by paying only $2.95. You can also use coupon codes to get discounted prices on FlexJobs subscriptions.
FlexJobs Brief Introduction:
FlexJobs is a well-known job platform that helps in finding flexible, remote, part-time, full-time time, and freelance jobs. They have been connecting job seekers with flexible opportunities since 2007, and this is making them a trusted source of remote work.
Does FlexJobs Provide a Free Trial?
Unlike LinkedIn, FlexJobs does not provide a free trial to its users. However, FleJobs recently introduced 14-day free access to its new users. By subscribing to the FlexJobs $2.95 subscription plan, you can search for unlimited jobs, get free skills testing, job search tips, email alerts, etc.
How can we get a FlexJobs for $2.95 for 14 Days?
- Visit FlexJobs Official Website on your web browser.
- Tap the Sign-Up button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, and Password to create an account. And click on Sign Up Today! button.
- On the next page, you will see the details of all FlexJobs subscription plans.
- Just select the $2.95 plan and click on the Continue button.
- If you have your Gift certificate code or promo code, then you can also apply it on this page.
- Now enter your credit card details and click on the Find Remote Jobs Now! button.
After that, your 14-day FlexJobs subscription will be activated and you can find your dream jobs on this platform. You will be charged $23.95 for one one-month subscription, once your
14-day subscription will expire.
You will not be able to subscribe to a $2.95 subscription again. This subscription is valid for the first time only.
How to Cancel FlexJobs Subscription Plan?
If you have succeeded in getting your dream job or are not satisfied with FlexJobs services, you are eligible to cancel your subscription at any time.
- Log In to your FlexJobs account.
- Click on your FlexJobs username and select Account Details from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Billing section on the Account details page.
- Click on Expire My Subscription button and your FlexJobs subscription will be canceled.
Cancel FlexJobs Membership Over The Phone?
You can also cancel your FlexJobs subscription by calling them at 1-866-991-9222 directly to their customer support service. One of the FlexJobs contact team members will answer your call, and you just have to say clearly to cancel your FlexJobs subscription. They will ask you to verify your details by providing information regarding your FlexJobs account.
After verifying they will start working on this, you will also receive a message regarding your FlexJobs subscription being canceled after the cancelation process.
Cancel FlexJobs Membership Via Virtual Chat?
FlexJobs website also gives more flexibility to their customers by giving them a virtual chat option. You will find the virtual chat option at the right bottom of the screen on the FlexJobs Contact Page. Click on that virtual chat and enter the required information Name, Subject, email address, and your message.
The FlexJobs team will soon contact you via your email address and tell them to cancel your FlexJobs subscription. You can also use FlexJobs email address email@example.com and send them requests.
How to Pause Your FlexJobs Subscription?
If you are in a condition that you want to take a break from job searching, you do not need to delete your account, You can pause your FlexJobs subscription, and it can be paused for only 30 days.
- Log In to your FlexJobs account.
- Click on your FlexJobs profile name and Select the Account Details from the drop-down list.
- Choose the button Billing section and next click on the Pause button and your FlexJobs subscription will be paused.
You are eligible to reactivate your account before 30 days by logging in to your account. Keep in mind that your subscription will also remain paused with your account.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Is there a FlexJobs Free Trial available?
No, currently there is no FlexJobs free trial, but FlexJobs has a subscription plan for new customers, that only costs you $2.95 and is valid for 14 days.
Will I Receive a Refund for my Subscription?
Yes, FlexJobs offers you a money-back guarantee, if you don’t like the FlexJobs subscription you can contact the FlexJobs team for a refund.
Is the Free Trial of FlexJobs worth it?
Yes, of course, The free trial of FlexJobs is an entrance to the world of flexible work. It provides you with the insights and resources that help you in finding your dream job.