PropStream is the most reputable and one of the best online web-based tools for investors and professional real estate agents. Investors and real estate professionals use this tool to find investment opportunities, properties, and more.
As PropStream is a paid tool, users must have to subscribe to one of their active subscriptions to access all the premium features of PropStream. If you are new to this platform and want to test this platform without any risk of paying.
Then you may be happy to hear, that PropStream offers 7 Day Free trial to its users. Users can avail of any time they want, and if a user is not happy with the products, they can cancel the PropStream subscription without paying a single penny.
PropStream Subscription & Add Ons Pricing
PropStream standard subscription cost around $99/month. While, if you want additional addons, its packages are entirely different from the subscription.
|PropStream Add-Ons Name||PropStream Add-Ons Pricing|
|Mobile Scout||No Fee At All/Free|
How to Get PropStream Free Trial
To get started with PropStream free trial, follow the instructions listed below:
- Launch your browser and open the PropStream website [https://www.propstream.com/] in your browser.
- On the PropStream website, you can clearly see an orange button with the text 7-Day Free Trial. Click on that, or simply visit the PropStream 7-Day Free Trial page directly.
- Next, enter your first name, last name, and email address, then click on the Submit button.
- Now, you have to fill out personal information and billing address in the required marked fields.
- Now, scroll down and fill out your credit card information, password, and referred name, and finally click on Submit button.
After that your PropStream 7-Days free trial will be activated, now you can use PropStream free of cost for 7 days. But after 7 Days you have to cancel your PropStream subscription, so you won’t get charged for the monthly subscription.
How to Cancel PropStream Subscription
You cannot cancel PropStream subscription straightforwardly, you have to contact their customer service by using one of their contact options.
So just follow the procedure to get rid of the PropStream subscription:
- Open your Gmail and click on Compose button, and type a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type the email subject as “Request to cancel PropStream Subscription“.
- While in the mail message box, type “Greetings Team PropStream, I want to cancel my PropStream account for XYZ reasons, please cancel it as soon as possible“.
- Right under the above message, also share your PropStream account name, and account ID along with screenshots.
- Finally, when everything seems good, click on the Send button.
It will take some time to terminate your PropStream subscription. So you have to wait for it until it is canceled. We recommend you send a cancelation request 1 day before, if you want to avoid getting charged for the subscription.
You can also do the same process for the phone number also. Alternatively, there are more methods available to cancel your PropStream account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PropStream Free to Use?
PropStream is not free, but it has a 7-day free trial, which you can use to benefit from its premium features for a limited time.
How Much PropStream Cost after Free Trial?
After the free trial ends, you will get charged $99/per month. On the other hand, add-ons have their own different cost.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.