Zwift in simple terms is a virtual By-cycle training platform. Which offers users to exercise from home, take part in events, and connect with their friends. All you have to do is connect your fitness equipment, Download & Install the Zwift app to your smartphone.
If you are a new user and want to try Zwift for the very first time. Then you should go with Zwift free trial. Zwift offers a free trial to its new users. Keep this in mind, Zwift Free Trial is only available for new members not for those, who already subscribed to the paid Zwift subscription.
By the way, Zwift Premium Plan costs $ 14.99/month. This guide will assist you in getting a Zwift Premium Free Trial.
Get Zwift Premium Free Trial – Zwift Free Trial
- Launch the default browser and open the Zwift website (https://www.zwift.com/).
- In the menu section of the Zwift website, you can see an orange button labeled TRY FOR FREE! Just click on that orange button. This will lead you to the Zwift account page.
- Create your Zwift account. Enter the details one by one. After entering the necessary details make sure to check the check box labeled I agree to Terms & Conditions. Once everything looks fine, go ahead and click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- And, we will be redirected to Payment Details. Now choose your preferred payment method. For instance, I will choose Credit Card Payment. You can also choose PayPal, it totally depends upon you. Also, make sure to double-check your origin. Like mine is the USA.
- The next page is where you have to enter your credit card details. This is the final step. After going through this process, your Zwift free trial will be started. After entering every detail carefully, click on CONTINUE.
So, as you have gone through this guide. We hope you like this article and find something new. If you have any thoughts, feel free to contact us.