Target Shipt has been a very popular grocery delivery platform for a long time. Being a paid platform it requires an active membership plan to deliver your goods to your desired location. Recently Target Shipt outranked their competitors by providing Target Shipt Free Trial.
In this article, you will learn about Target Shipt free trial, and how to use this service. Let`s come and check it out.
What is Shipt?
Online shopping is being successful throughout the world. It creates a positive relationship between the seller, supplier, and buyer. But unluckily, there are only a few such platforms for shopping and delivering products, specially selected items, from a range of products like;
- Devices for digital use
Among a small number of these platforms, one is an amazing platform Target Shipt, It picks up your desired products from local stores and delivers them to your doorstep, after getting their subscription.
Does Target Shipt offer a Free Trial?
Yes, of course. If you are a new user, you can try out Target Shipt by using the free trials it provides. In addition, if you are a part of Target’s circle member club you are eligible to redeem a 6 months free same-day delivery trial.
How to get Target Shipts Free Trial?
- Visit the official website of Shipt. From the Shipt website’s homepage, click on the Enter your ZIP code button.
- Enter your Email Address in the field and you can also choose your more desirable Sign-Up method. You can sign up with the following accounts:
- After that Click on the Continue button.
- Shipt will ask about your delivery address. Enter your Zip Code and provide your address where you want to receive your products.
- On the confirmation delivery page, you will have to re-enter your address.
- After all of that, you will be shown a Shipt account Homepage and a pop-up window. Give your authentic Visa Consumer Credit card details.
- After that click on the Submit button, and then you will have to follow the instructions given on the screen to start the Target Shipt free trial offer.
How to Cancel Shipt Free Trial?
If you are not happy with the Shipt free trial, you are eligible to cancel Shipt free trial, but you will have to do this before converting it into a full membership account. According to Target`s Terms and Conditions, Shipt makes it confirms that Target will not charge for a renewal period.
- Launch your preferred web browser and Log In to your Shipt account.
- Open your Account Page, select your membership plan, and then click View Details to check it.
- Next, tap Cancel Free Trial.
- Further, they will ask for the reason for cancelation, select the reason, and tap Continue.
You can also contact Shipt directly to cancel your Shipt Free Trial.
You can also cancel Shipt free trial by using alternative methods:
- By calling the customer service provider at (205) 502-2500. A customer representative will ask about your Name or Email Address to pinpoint your account. Calling action too quickly.
- By sending an email to email@example.com. In the email, you will have to put your Name and Contact Number. Email will take some processing time before canceling your Target Shipt Free Trial.
After that, your Shipt free trial will be canceled and you are good to go. But you will have to call Shipt to cancel the Trial before Six months duration ends.
How to Get Target Shipt Free Trial via Target Circle Members?
Target Shipts Circle Members can obtain a Shipt free trial for a period of 6 months. This service is only available when customers order products that are above $35 for same-day delivery service on the website.
Open Target.com and log in to your Target Circle account, select the ship offers, and save it to start your Target Shipt free trial. Non-circle members can only get trials for 4 weeks.
How to become a Target Circle Member!
You can easily become a Target Circle Member by creating a Target account online, if you do not have an account before, then you have to provide your basic personal information so you can become a Target Circle Member. Information that you will have to put is;
- Your full name
- Personal Email Address
- A strong password
- Your Contact Telephone Number (optional)
Eligibility to Get Target Shipt Free Trial?
Target Shipt provides free trials for different periods, but it depends upon your Credit Card type.
- The only way to get a Target Shipt free trial is if you buy something from the Shipt website.
- With a single Shipt account, only one person can get a free membership.
- In some cases in which you subscribed from a third party like Apple Pay or Google Pay or even if you purchased a Shipt membership from a third party, you are not eligible to get this offer.
- You can also transfer this free trial offer from your to any other account.
- This offer can be canceled and modified at any time.
- Keep in mind that members should use the same card as the default Payment method that was used during the free trial period.
Individual having a U.S Visa Signature Consumer Credit Card that qualifies:
Users can avail free Shipt membership Three months after they succeed in enrolling with a qualifying U.S. Visa Signature Credit Card. After this period user will get a 50% discount on a monthly Shipt membership for the next nine months. After this period the user will be charged with a full membership amount. Furthermore, in these 9 months, users can get the benefit of free delivery on orders over $35 and above.
Individuals having a U.S Visa Signature Consumer Credit Card that do not qualify:
When a user succeeds in enrolling with a non-qualifying U.S Visa Signature Card and Non-Visa Infinite consumer card, he can only get a free membership for one month. In addition, they will get a 50% discount on monthly Shipt membership for the next three months. After that, a user will be charged with a full membership amount. Furthermore, during the period of these 3 months, users are to get free home delivery on orders over $35 and above.
Shipt membership v
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Are you eligible to Cancel the Shipt when the Free Trial ends?
Yes of course you are eligible to cancel the free trial with Shipt. Its Terms and Subscription Conditions offer fine print to cancel free trials.
Is Shipt Free with a REDcard?
Unluckily, Shipt does not accept REDcards, only US debit cards are acceptable.
What is the time duration of the Shipt Free Trial?
After availing of the free trial offer, the Shipt Free trial can last for 6-months straight.
What types of items are not eligible for Shipt Same-day delivery?
Shipt does not provide same-day delivery for some items including; alcohol, clothes, and certain types of electronics. Also, products that are over $40 are not eligible for the Shipt free trial offer.
How much does a Target Shipt Free Trial cost?
Target Shipt’s free trial is completely free of cost for a limited time.
Is Target Shipt available nationwide?
No, Target Shipt is only available for the USA region, other than that Target Shipt is not available.
Is tipping the Shipt shopper mandatory?
It’s not mandatory, but it’s a good deed to give some respect to Shipt shopper service.