Have you ever had trouble sharing your relationship status on a Facebook post? It seems simple and easy, but many users had trouble finding the option to share their Facebook relationship status in their news feed or timeline.
In this article, we will discuss all about sharing relationship statuses on Facebook posts. So, let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
Why Post Relationship Status on Facebook News Feed and Timeline
You may be thinking, why do I post relationship status on Facebook news feed and timeline? Let me give you a valid and proper reason for posting the relationship status to your Facebook post.
Relationship option, used to display your relationship details on your FB profile. But people can only see your relationship details when they are on your Facebook profile. If you want to tell your friends or the public about your relationship status, the best way to do it is through your Facebook news feed or timeline. Because Facebook timelines and news feeds let you share your thoughts with all of your friends or even the public.
How to Share Relationship Status on Facebook News Feed
So, first, we will soo how can you share relationship status on Facebook News feed, right after changing your relationship status. Basically, Facebook gives you a share option, whenever you have made any change to your relationship. So, follow these steps:
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your Facebook profile image, or simply go to your Facebook profile page.
- And, from there, scroll to your profile details section. Tap on the edit public details button.
- And, in the Details section, Tap on the edit option. (If you haven’t added any details to your Facebook profile, then you may see add option, instead of an edit)
- Scroll to the Relationship section and click on Add a Relationship status. (If you already have set the relationship status, then Tap on the pencil icon next to your relationship status)
Now, add your relationship details, first of all, select the relationship, then add your partner’s name, and eventually Tap on the save button to save the changes to your relationship status.
- Right after saving your relationship status, Facebook shows you an option, to share your relationship status to the news feed.
That’s how you can easily share your Facebook relationship status to your Facebook news feed.
How to Share Relationship Status on Facebook Timeline
If you wish to share relationship status on Facebook timeline, you can easily do that also, by following the instructions below:
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone (Android or IOS).
- Go to your Facebook profile page, or you can also go to your Facebook homepage, it’s up to you, where you want to share your Facebook relationship status.
- Tap on What’s on your mind? to start a post.
- And, Select the Feeling/Activity option from the list.
- Select the Activities Tab from the top of the screen, and from there select the Celebrating activity.
In, Celebrating, Search for relationship and select Add a relationship option.
- Add your relationship experience in the post and then Tap on the Post option, and your relationship will be shared on your Facebook timeline.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.
How do I Share I’m in a relationship on Facebook?
You can share your relationship status on your Facebook news feed and timeline by following the instructions: Start a post > Select Feeling/activity > Activities > Celebrating > Search for Add a Relationship > Post.
How do I share my relationship status as a post?
You can share your relationship status as a post by following the instructions: Start a post > Select Feeling/activity > Activities > Celebrating > Search for Add a Relationship > Post.