Quizlet is an innovative online learning platform, developed specially for Students, Teachers, and Professionals to improve their study on a focused subject or topic. The way Quizlet works, it has a massive library of Study Materials and Study Tools. All of them, are created by teachers and lecturers, who are professionals in their field.
Moreover, Quizlet Plus also comes with tons of handy features and tools, like Interactive Diagrams, a Text-to-Speech Audio converter, and Progress Trackers, which greatly enhance the student’s focus on their subjects.
The basic Quizlet version offers limited access to tools and features. So, to unlock all the features of Quizlet, you have to go for Quizlet Plus. But, Quizlet is good enough to give us free access to Quizlet Plus Quizlet Free Trial.
Let’s, see How can we get Quizlet Plus Free Trial? How to Cancel Quizlet Free Trial?
Quizlet Plus Pricing
Actually, Quizlet is completely free for students & teachers. But, if students/teachers want Quizlet Plus to unlock more features, then they have to subscribe to monthly or annual plans. However, teachers and students have a 7-day free trial before they start paying:
How to Get Quizlet Plus Free Trial?
Follow the procedure to get Quizlet Plus free trial:
- Firstly, open the Quizlet website on your web browser.
- Once, you are on the Quizlet website, Click on “Sign up for Free” to start the Quizlet Plus Free Trial process.
- After, clicking on the button, you will be redirected to the Quizlet SignUp page.
- On that page, you have to type out details in the required fields. This contains your Date of Birth, Email Address, Username, and Password. Also, make sure to tick the checkbox.
- After creating an account successfully, the Quizlet dashboard will be opened. Now, from there in the website menu, there is a menu labeled “Upgrade: free 7-day trial” Click on that button.
- It will redirect you to the Quizlet plan page, Where you have to select the Annual Plan because the 7-day free trial is only available for the annual plan, not for the monthly plan.
- Click on the “Start your free trial” button to move to the next step.
- Now, at the final step, you have to enter payment details, you can either go with Credit Card payment or PayPal. Fill out the details and Click on the “Start 7-Day Free Trial” button to start your Quizlet Plus free trial.
After that, your Quizlet Plus free trial will be started, and you won’t get charged until the trial period ends. The Quizlet Plus free trial period is 7 days.
How to Cancel Quizlet Plus Subscription on Quizlet Website
- Open the Quizlet website and make sure to log in to your Quizlet account.
- Click on your Quizlet Profile icon and select settings from the list of options.
- Click on Manage Subscription in the settings.
- Search for the option “Cancel Auto-renewal” and click on that option.
- Click on Cancel Quizlet Subscription, and choose a reason for canceling.
And, after that, your Quizlet Plus Free Trial or Quizlet Plus Subscription will be canceled.
How to Cancel Quizlet Plus Subscription on PayPal
- Launch your preferred web browser and head toward the PayPal website.
- Click on the Sign In button and use the necessary credentials to log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on the Settings icon, and open PayPal account settings.
- And, from there Select the Payments tab and Find the Quizlet Subscription.
- Click on Manage Automatic Payments and Select Cancel Subscription.
- After, that your Quizlet Subscription will be canceled on PayPal.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.