If you are a new user, Zwift offers a free trial to its new users. Zwift Free Trial is only available for new members.
Zwift in simple terms is a virtual Bicycle training platform. Which allows users to exercise from home, take part in events, and connect with their friends. All you have to do is connect your fitness equipment and download and install the Zwift app on your Android or IOS device.
By the way, the Zwift Premium Plan costs $ 14.99/month. This guide will assist you in getting a Zwift Premium Free Trial.
How to Get Zwift Premium Free Trial?
- Launch the default browser and open the Zwift website (https://www.zwift.com/).
- In the menu section of the Zwift website, you can see an orange button labeled TRY FOR FREE! Just click on that orange button. This will lead you to the Zwift account page.
- Create your Zwift account. Enter the details one by one. After entering the necessary details make sure to check the check box labeled I agree to Terms & Conditions. Once everything looks fine, go ahead and click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- And, we will be redirected to Payment Details. Now choose your preferred payment method. For instance, I will choose Credit Card Payment. You can also choose PayPal, it totally depends upon you. Also, make sure to double-check your origin. Like mine is the USA.
- The next page is where you have to enter your credit card details. This is the final step. After going through this process, your Zwift free trial will be started. After entering every detail carefully, click on CONTINUE.
How to Cancel Zwift Subscription or Free Trial?
If you are done with Zwift due to any specific reasons. Then you can either pause or cancel Zwift subscription to prevent yourself from further subscription charges. Here’s how you can cancel your Zwift subscription:
- First of all, open the Zwift website on your browser if you have subscribed through the Zwift website.
- Click on the Login button and log in to your Zwift account.
- From there click on your Zwift profile and select the Membership option.
- Now you can see the Cancel Subscription option, there click on that.
- Select any specific reasons for canceling your Zwift subscription.
- Click on the Confirm button.
And shortly after that your Zwift subscription will be canceled and you will also recieve mail at your provided mail address, which will ensure that your Zwift subscription is canceled and there’s nothing to worry about.
If you do not like the Zwift services, then you should definitely check out Zwift alternatives:
So, as you have gone through this guide. We hope you like this article and find something new. If you have any thoughts, feel free to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a Zwift Free Trial?
Well, getting a Zwift free trial is a very easy process. Just open the Zwift website, and click on the Try for Free button. Provide account details, and after payment, your Zwift free trial will be started.
Can you just do a free ride on Zwift without a subscription?
No, you can’t. You will need a proper Zwift subscription to ride on Zwift bicycles. If you are new, you can simply use Zwift free trial which will give you free access to Zwift for 14 days.