MyFitnessPal enables you to keep track of the calories you consume. It also shows you detailed statistics on food, calories, fats, proteins, and some other metrics. Similar to Blink Fitness, MyFitnessPal is free most of the time, but with some distractions.
The free plan only displays and tracks food habits, calories, activities, and weight statistics. But, alongside that, you may see ads on the app, while using the MyFitnessPal app. And free plan does not display, a breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins stats, fats stats, and other important metrics.
MyFitnessPal premium plan cost $9.99/per month and $49.99/per year. The premium plan shows comparably more statistics than the free one. But don’t worry, we are here to give you awesome info on how can you get the MyFitnessPal premium plan for free.
MyFitnessPal Premium Plan Features
First, let’s see a comprehensive difference between the MyFitnessPal premium & free plan. So we have a better understanding of the features of the MyFitnessPal premium plan.
|MyFitnessPal Features||Free Plan||Premium Plan|
|Track Calories, Food||Included||Included|
|Ads in apps||Included|
|Food Comparision & Insights||Included|
|Barcode & Meal Scan||Included|
|Guided Meal & Workout Plans||Included|
How to Get MyFitnessPal Premium for Free
Before we show how to claim the MyFitnessPal premium plan for free, you have to create an account on MyFitnessPal first. In our case we do not have any MyFitnessPal account yet, so we will go through the entire MyFitnessPal Sign Up process.
So here are the steps to create a MyFitness account.
- Open the MyFitnessPal premium offer link [https://www.myfitnesspal.com/premium/redeem/], in your web browser.
- Up next, if you already have a MyFitnessPal account, then enter your login credentials. On the other hand, If you have not signup yet, click on Sign Up Now.
- So, at the initial state, it will ask you for some customization for your MyFitnessPal account. Simply click on the Continue button to move ahead.
- Next, it will ask for your first name, enter your first name in the field and click on the Next button.
- Up next, it will ask you for specific goals, that you have set in your mind while choosing the MyFitnessPal platform. Simply choose any 3 goals.
- Next, nothing is special. Again click on the Next button. It’s just telling you a fact about selecting goals.
- Choose the reason for gaining weight on the MyFitnessPal platform and click on the Next button. (You can choose other reasons also depending upon your configurations)
- Now it will ask for queries related to gain muscles. Simply click on the Next button.
- Select the results you want to achieve for gaining muscle and click on the Next button
- Next, it will ask for queries related to your diet, click on the Next button.
- Select the primary diet you want to focus on and click on the Next button. (Again you have to be creative while selecting the choices)
- Next, it will create a personalized plan for you, and again click on the Next button.
- Select your daily workout activity, and click on the Next button.
- Now it will ask for some personal details, like your gender, your date of birth, and your current accommodation.
- Up next fill out your details such as Height, your current weight, and how much weight you want to gain, and after that click on the Next button.
- Select your weekly weight gain goal, and click on the Next button. (As I mentioned earlier, you can select the options according to your own taste)
- Now just enter your email address and password in the fields and click on the Continue button.
- Eventually, after going through all the steps, we finally came to end. Type the username for your MyFitnessPal account and click on the Finish button.
- Congratulations, Now your MyFitnessPal account has been created successfully, click on Explore MyFitnessPal button to get MyFitnessPal premium for free for 3 months.
So, till now we just explain how you can create your MyFitnessPal account. The process is almost same for every user. next we will see how you can claim your MyFitnessPal 3 months reedem code, to get MyFitnessPal premium plan access for free for whole 3 months.
How to Claim MyFitnessPal Free Trial [3 Months]
Right after clicking on the Explore MyFitnessPal button, you will be granted with Redeem your Premium Offer screen. So follow the steps to claim your MyFitnessPal 3 months free trial:
- Click on the Continue button, on the redeem your premium offer page.
- Next, open the MyFitnessPal coupon codes website and choose 3 Month free coupon codes [https://myfitnesspal.worthepenny.com/coupon/].
- Enter the coupon code and click on Apply button, once the coupon code has been validated, then click on the Continue button.
After that, your MyFitnessPal 3 month subscription has been activated and you can enjoy 3 months for free.
How to Claim MyFitnessPal Free Trial [1 Month]
If somehow your MyFitnessPal coupons code are not working, then you can go for an alternative method. Which stills give you access to MyFitnessPal 1 month free trial.
- Open your browser and open the MyFitnessPal website and log in to your MyFitnessPal account.
- Next, click on the Premium button to get started.
- Click on the yellow button to Start the Free Trial.
- Enter your Credit card details and click on the Start Enjoying Premium button, to start your MyFitnesspal 30-day free trial.
So, after that your 30 day MyFitnessPal free trial will be started, but be sure to cancel your MyFitnessPal free trial before the trial ends, if you dont want to get charged for MyFitnessPal premium subscription.
So that’s it for now. Hope you like this article and find it interesting. If you have any type of queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.