Kahoot is a learning platform, where Students, Teachers, Businesses, and individual learners can Play, Make, and Share learning games and quizzes. Kahoot quizzes are more like games, which makes them interesting for students and children. This will help them learn more and have a good time doing it.
But it’s a paid platform, so if you want to learn anything, you’ll need to sign up for one of its membership plans.
Users can sign up for different types of accounts based on their needs, and some account types offer a free trial period. So, we will show you How to Get Kahoot Premium Free Trial? So let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
Kahoot Subscription Pricing
Kahoot gives its users four different kinds of membership plans: Student, Teacher, Personal, and Professional.
These plans let you set up a game-based quiz that you can access from your app or web browser. It also has a plan for kids to help them learn to read and improve their core skills.
|Kahoot Teacher Plan||Price Tag|
|Kahoot!+ Start for Teachers||$3.99/Teacher/month|
|Kahoot!+ Premier for Teachers||$7.99/Teacher/month|
|Kahoot!+ Max for Teachers||$7.99/Teacher/month|
|Kahoot! EDU Standard School & District||$11.69/Teacher/month – 10 License|
|Kahoot! EDU Pro School & District||$16.19/Teacher/month – 10 License|
|Kahoot Personal Plan||Price Tag|
|Kahoot!+ Start for personal use||$7.99/User/month|
|Kahoot!+ Premier for personal use||$14.99/User/month|
|Kahoot!+ Max for personal use||$14.99/User/month|
|Kahoot Individual Plan||Price Tag|
|Kahoot! 360 Standard||$17/Host/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Presenter||$24/Host/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Pro||$49/Host/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Pro Max||$69/Host/month|
|Kahoot Team Plan||Price Tag|
|Kahoot! 360 Presenter for Teams||$29/Member/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Pro for Teams||$39/Member/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Spirit||$18/Member/month|
|Kahoot! 360 Spirit Premium||$19/Member/month|
|Kahoot One Time Events||Price Tag|
|Kahoot! Event Bronze||$250/100 Participants/Session|
|Kahoot! Event Silver||$500/2000 Participants/Session|
|Kahoot! Event Gold||$750/2000 Participants/Session|
How to Get Kahoot Premium Free Trial
- Open your web browser and go to this link: create.kahoot.it/auth/register.
- This link will navigate to the Account Registration page.
- On that page, You have to Choose your Account Type. Select Student.
- After that, Kahoot will ask about your Date of Birth on the next page. Select your Date of Birth from the drop-down list.
- Once you have entered your date of birth, next it will ask you to enter your username. You have to select a username carefully, Make sure it’s unique and easy to recall.
- After successfully entering the username. You can now signup for Kahoot Account.
- Enter your email address and password for your Kahoot Account. You can also click on Continue with Google, OR Continue with Microsoft Account also.
- Once you signup for Kahoot Account, you are ready to claim your Kahoot Free Trial.
- When you reached Kahoot Pricing Plan, make sure that the toggle button circle points toward monthly text. (In the above image, the toggle button is in its default position, which is Annual)
- In the next image, you can see that the prices change as we move the toggle button to the monthly position.
- After that, click on Kahoot!+ Start for students. Tap on Buy Now button.
- Now you will be redirected to the payment method upon clicking on Buy Now button.
- Enter your payment details and other account information, to start your Kahoot Premium Free Trial.
How to Cancel Kahoot Free Trial
But if you don’t like the free trial of Kahoot, you can cancel the membership plan at any time during the trial.
- Choose Billing from the menu of your Account Settings.
- Click Manage Subscription on the Billing page.
- Under Subscription, click Cancel Subscription to stop your free trial and subscription.