Generally, Crunchyroll streams content, which includes: Anime, Manga, Dramas, Shows, and other related stuff. But the main reason that makes this streaming service, famous among worldwide users is its vast variety of Anime shows.
Crunchyroll stands among the most famous Anime websites worldwide. As this is a paid streaming service, it has some limitations and ads, so you do need a premium Crunchyroll account, to watch your favorite shows online without interruption. But if you are a new user of Crunchyroll, you can access a free 14-day Crunchyroll Premium free trial, for free of cost.
So, stick to us till last, and after reading this article thoroughly, you can easily able to Get a Crunchyroll Premium Free Trial. So let’s get started and dig deep dive into it.
How to Get Crunchyroll Free Trial?
Follow the procedure below, to start your Crunchyroll Premium Free Trial:
- In the header section of the website, you can see a menu option labeled Try Free Premium. Just click on that menu option.
- After that, you will straightly land on the Crunchyroll Plan selection page. Where you have to select your preferred Crunchyroll Premium Plan.
- Once you select your Crunchyroll Premium plan, you have to create your Crunchyroll account. Just enter your working email and strong password, Once everything looks fine, Just click on the Create Account button.
- Now you have successfully reached the final step, till everything seems fine. Now you just have to enter your Credit Card information, to start your Crunchyroll Premium Free Trial. Once the information you’ve entered is correct. Click on the Start Free Trial button.
If you have an alternative payment method. Simply click on Other Payment Methods to see alternative payment methods.
By the way, your Crunchyroll Premium free trial will be started after this. If you did not like, the Crunchyroll free trial, you have the option to cancel it before, the actual Crunchyroll Premium Plan starts. Follow the procedure listed below, to cancel your Crunchyroll Premium Free Trial.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription?
- Use the correct login credentials to log in to your Crunchyroll Account.
- Tap on your Profile icon, and from the drop-down list select Settings.
- On the left side of the panel, click on Premium Membership Status, right under Account Settings.
- From the Premium Membership Status panel, you can see a button labeled Cancel Membership. And you can also see your current Crunchyroll Membership Status.
- Just click on the Cancel Membership button to terminate your Crunchyroll Subscription.
Features of Crunchyroll Premium Plan?
No doubt, you can watch your favorite Anime on Crunchyroll for the free version. But, as I mentioned earlier, the free version has some limitations. If you want to know Crunchyroll Premium version is worth it or not, for that we have to look at the Crunchyroll Premium version features.
- No Ads: As Crunchyroll free version has ads. While the Premium version does not have ads.
- Offline Streaming: Crunchyroll premium version, lets you stream content even with no internet connection. But you have to download the show in order to watch the show offline.
- Featured Content: Crunchyroll premium plans, offers the latest newly released Anime episodes to its premium users. With English subtitles.
- Support Multiple Operating Systems: Crunchyroll premium version supports different OS. They also enable you to use a Crunchyroll account on more than one device.
- Exclusive Offers: Crunchyroll offers exclusive offers to its premium users.
With Crunchyroll premium free trial, you can access all the anime content available on the Crunchyroll platform. In my opinion, 14 days are enough for everyone to complete bunch of anime series with Crunchyroll free trial.