Are you searching for a perfect guide that will assist you in deleting your Blockchain account? Yes, this is the right place, in this guide you will learn step-by-step procedures to permanently delete Blockchain account.
Is it possible to Delete Blockchain Account?
Yes, this is possible, but you have to make sure that deleting your Blockchain account is permanent and you will not be able to recover your Blockchain account after your Blockchain account has been deleted.
Things to Consider Before Deleting Your Blockchain Account?
Before we start the deletion process, we have to prepare the Blockchain account. You have to go through the following steps before deleting your Blockchain account:
- Withdraw all the funds from your Blockchain wallet.
- Wait for the pending transactions.
Also, make sure to back up your Blockchain wallet including your Blockchain private keys and recovery phrases. This will ensure if you have any pending transactions left, you can use that to clear the transaction. Now we are finally ready for the process.
How to Delete Blockchain Account via Blockchain Website?
You can use both the Blockchain website and Blockchain smartphone app to delete your Blockchain account.
- Open the Blockchain website on your web browser.
- Click on the Login button. And type your Blockchain account credentials.
- After logging in to your Blockchain account, click on your Blockchain profile.
- Select the Settings option from there.
- In the settings page, you can see the option Delete Account. Click on that.
- Confirm the decision by typing the “DELETE MY ACCOUNT” phrase and clicking on the Delete Account button again.
How to Delete Blockchain Account via Blockchain App?
Deleting your Blockchain wallet account via the Blockchain app is pretty simple, just follow these instructions carefully:
- Firstly launch the Blockchain wallet app on your Android or iOS device.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Blockchain account.
- After logging in to your Blockchain account, tap on the profile icon on the upper-left side of the screen.
- From the Blockchain settings page, scroll to the end and simply tap on the option Delete Account.
- To move forward again tap on the Delete Account button.
- Next, type the phrase DELETE MY ACCOUNT and hit the Delete Account button again.
After that, your Blockchain account will be deleted. Not only your Blockchain wallet account but also your Trading and Rewards account will be deleted with that. And you will be logged out of all devices.
How to Delete Blockchain Account via Blockchain Help Center?
Alternatively, you can also delete your Blockchain account via sending mail.
Just compose a mail and write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BLOCKCHAIN ACCOUNT” in the subject field and write information regarding your Blockchain account. Afterward, send the mail to the Blockchain support team. Wait for their reply and once they confirm you. Your Blockchain account will be deleted.
- How to Delete Loyalfans Account?
- How to Delete Blued Account?
- How to Delete Agoda Account?
- How to Delete Bitfinex Account?
- How to Delete Blue Archive Account?
So you have seen that deleting your Blockchain account is a pretty simple process and does not involve such complications. But the decision shouldn’t be taken lightly. You have to follow each and every step very carefully and don’t forget to withdraw all of your funds and wait for the pending transactions to complete.
We hope this guide assists you in deleting your Blockchain account. If you have any queries related to this topic, feel free to ask in the comment section.