DAZN streaming service launched late in August 2016. It is dedicated and made for sports fans. Sports fans can access live sports events on the DAZN platform.
DAZN offers its subscribers many sports events, like WWE, Tennis Channel, Motorsport Events, Cricket, Basketball, Chess Events, Live Football Events, Combat Sports Events, and much more. In fact, you have coverage of all the live sports events around the globe.
If you are a sports lover, then you might be heard, of the DAZN platform before. Currently, DAZN
live-streams more than 8000+ sports events.
However, despite the prices of DAZN, how good it would be to get a DAZN Free trial. Which will let us stream our favorite content on the DAZN platform without paying for a limited time. If you are also searching for a DAZN free trial, then you have come to the right place.
Is DAZN Free Trial available?
When it comes to a free trial, DAZN currently has no free trial available. You only get a money-back guarantee for 30 days.
How to Sign Up for DAZN Free Trial?
The procedure listed below works on almost all platforms. But, I will recommend you do this on your Desktop PC. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Open your preferred web browser and open the DAZN website (https://www.dazn.com/en-US/welcome).
- Once the DAZN’s website is opened, click on the SIGN UP NOW yellow button.
- After that select the DAZN Plan. You have to select the Monthly Plan. After that click on the Get Started button.
- Next, you have to Enter Account Details such as Name, Email, and Password. (Optional You can uncheck the option, in the green border, if you don’t want to receive DAZn promotion emails)
- Next, you have to Enter your Payment Details. This will be the last step. After that, your DAZN subscription will be started. Just put out the details and after that simply click on the yellow button labeled START SUBSCRIPTION WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY.
Now enjoy your favorite sports event, hassle-free. One thing to remember is to be sure to cancel the DAZN subscription after 30 Days, or else DAZM will deduct the next month’s subscription money from your bank account.
What Events DAZN Covers?
DAZN streams live sports events, while on other hand, it also streams content like News, Original Shows, Behind Scene shows, and Fight Shows.
If your region is the USA, you can access extra shows, including:
- Boxing – DAZN signed long a contract with Matchroom Boxing USA & World Boxing Super Series.
- MMA – DAZN also signed a contract with Bellator.
- Lastly, Baseball Live Events.
DAZN Plans Pricing
Currently, DAZN has only 2 plans available. One is monthly based, while the second one is yearly based.
- The Monthly base, Plan costs you $19.99/per month
- The Yearly base, Plan costs you $99.99/per year
In my opinion, the yearly base plan is more suitable, in terms of money. Because you save 60% if you go with their yearly plan. But still, the choice is yours. Everyone has their own budget plan.
Which Device Supports DAZN
In case you don’t know the compatibility of the DAZN streaming service. These4 are the devices listed below, that support DAZN:
|Samsung Smart TV||No|
|LG Smart TV||No|
|Sony Smart TV||Yes|
|Hisense Smart TV||Yes|
|Vizio Smart TV||No|
If you do not like the DAZN services, then you should definitely check out DAZN alternatives:
|FloSports Alternatives||Free Trial|
So that’s it, That’s how you can get a DAZN free trial. DAZN is spreading its streaming services all around the Globe. Now it is available in many countries. And, again, the DAZN subscription lasts for 30 Days. After 30 days, DAZN will charge you, which is currently $19.99 per month.