For those who don’t know, Twitch is a live-streaming platform. This gained people’s attention when many Gamers, YouTubers, Musicians & Teachers start their streaming carrier on this platform. From time to time, this platform becomes the most popular live-streaming platform.
Like other social media sites out there, Twitch also has a follower system. If you are landed on this platform and don’t know much about the Twitch Platform. If someone follows you on Twitch and you want to see who follows you on Twitch, How can you see your Twitch Followers list? and many more queries related to Twitch Followers. That’s all gonna be covered in this article. So stick to the end, and let design deep dive into it.
How to See Twitch Followers List
You can access your Twitch Followers List on both Website & Windows app. Just follow these steps to find out your Twitch Followers:
See Twitch Followers on Browser
- Open the Twitch website, and click on the Login button to access your Twitch account.
- Use the correct login credentials to log in to your Twitch account.
- Tap on your Twitch Profile Icon. This will open a list of options, upon clicking.
- Again click on your Profile icon, this will land you straight into your Twitch profile.
- Next you can see various types of sections: Prime, Prime Gaming, Channe and Videos, and some other sections as well. Just click on Channel and Videos section. It will take you to your Twitch Creator Dashboard. Where you can see your current followers on Twitch.
- So this is how you can access your Followers list from Twitch websites.
If you are using the Twitch desktop app, then see the below process, which is especially for Twitch desktop app users. If you are seeking an alternative method to see your Twitch Followers list, here we have a simple and straightforward method to see your Twitch followers, Just open this link on your preferred browser and see the magic:
Just make sure to replace the “yourusername” with your Twitch username. For instance, if my Twitch username is TechVengeance, I will copy the above link, and replace the yourusername with “dashboard.twitch.tv/u/techvengeance/community/followers-list” my username in lowercase letters. This will straightly land me on my Twitch Followers list.
The last thing to remember, you have to log in to your Twitch account, for this process to work.
See Twitch Followers on Twitch Studio Beta Desktop Application
First of all, you have to download Twitch Studio on your windows pc. Once you download and install Twitch studio, then move ahead and open the Twitch Studio Beta app from your Desktop.
- Next, you have to enter the correct login information to log in to your Twitch account.
- Once you gain access to your Twitch account. Click on Dashboard on the Twitch Studio app.
When you click on Dashboard, it will land you on the Twitch website, where you have to log in to your Twitch Account, and the rest of the process is the same, as mentioned earlier.
See Twitch Followers on Twitch Mobile App
In case you don’t know, Twitch was originally designed as a web-based app, but with the passage of time, Twitch spreads its compatibility, and now you can not only see other Twitch streamers on Mobile but also stream right away from your smartphone.
If you lied in this category of streamers, who like to stream on Twitch using a smartphone, you can still see your Twitch streamers list on your smartphone, by following this procedure:
- Launch the Twitch mobile app on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on your Twitch profile icon.
- Again, click on your Twitch pic.
- Right under your profile pic, you can see your current Twitch Followers count.