Asana is a Project Management Tool widely used by major companies worldwide. Asana can help you plan, organize, and manage the work of your team. With the help of Asana, you can share comments, files, and updates on what’s going on.
It can also be used in business operations and advertising. Aside from general Features, Asana also has a dark mode feature on both Browser and App. And when it comes to productivity the Dark mode is a must-have feature.
Want to know How to Activate Dark Mode in Asana? So let’s see how you can give Asana a new look by changing the default theme of Asana.
Activate Dark Mode in Asana – Website
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the Asana website.
- Click on Login and log in to your account.
- Click on the Profile Picture in the upper right corner.
- Choose My Settings from the menu.
- Click the tab labeled Display.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Theme and then choose Dark Theme.
- All done. Dark mode will be activated on the Asana website.
Activate Dark Mode in Asana App
So the sad thing is Asana App doesn’t have Dark Mode. Yes, that’s weird. But you can enable Dark Mode by enabling Dark Mode in your android OS system settings. I mean to say, you have to Enable the Dark Mode from Android or iPhone settings. In order to have a taste of Dark Mode on the Asana app follow these steps;